I'm having trouble with the Pick-Up Challenge in B-Spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter exhilarate
  • 4 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
25
Messages
eXhiLaRaTe
I've tuned my Ford Lightning up to the max, my B-Spec driver is level 14 and he can't get better than 4th place. I don't understand. Any tips?
 
i got a tuned up x-runner and finishes 1st at leguna, but cant get past 11th at daytona!
he brakes so hard goin into the turn, the other trucks slam into the back of him, im lv 14 btw
 
I've tuned my Ford Lightning up to the max, my B-Spec driver is level 14 and he can't get better than 4th place. I don't understand. Any tips?

Well if you like, I have an extra tuned-to-the-max Toyota Tacoma. I'd be willing to trade with you! Tell me what cars you have that you are willing to trade and maybe we can work out a deal!
 
Last edited:
I have a Ford I did it with. You do have to coach him a lot. I would be willing to trade for something decent, I have a lot of money invested in it.
 
I have that small yellow chevy truck, maxed out. You need to "pace up" your driver and also tell him when to "over take" another truck. I think I also increased my speed with the tranny. Took me 2 try's but I got gold.
 
Back