I'm just installing the patch now, how long it took for you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bananinhao
  • 6 comments
  • 616 views
Messages
32
mine says 130min!

and i've read all patch notes and damn why does it take so long

damn after a while it says 30min now...

EDIT: just finished, so it was 36 minutes!
 
Last edited:
80 minutes.

My reasons for it taking long:
- 2 Mbps download speed
- Update (patch) is 900 Mb (+)
 
mine says 130min!

and i've read all patch notes and damn why does it take so long

damn after a while it says 30min now...

The in-game estimate is really off. Don't worry, it should only take 15-25 minutes.
 
An hour.

I "officialy" have 10 Mbps, but actually they are 4-5.
 
15-20 minutes for me with download. :p
 
About 30 minutes. Probably less cause I'd walk away, come back and start the next.

Ive seen a few people say 2 hours. Depends on your net speed.
 
mine says 130min!

and i've read all patch notes and damn why does it take so long

damn after a while it says 30min now...

EDIT: just finished, so it was 36 minutes!
I had the same problem. It took 5mins to download then said a 140 minute install.
I erased all GT game data and did a fresh install which took less than a hour to fully update.
 
Back