I'm looking for a gt league

• Thread starter GettiGT92
  • 6 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey guys :)
I'm looking for a gts league I can join, I love meeting new people and consider myself a clean and fair driver, though I'm relatively new to the game.
I'm based in Germany therefore an EU based league would be perfect, maybe some of you already drive in self organised gts league and could help me find a suitable one that also welcomes beginners :)
Best regards

I'm looking for a gts league I can join, I love meeting new people and consider myself a clean and fair driver, though I'm relatively new to the game.
I'm based in Germany therefore an EU based league would be perfect, maybe some of you already drive in self organised gts league and could help me find a suitable one that also welcomes beginners :)
Best regards

I am living in Spain (assume same time zone) so if you ever want to jump online in a lobby and race just drop me a line.

Best regards
Hi man, like daan has already said, that post contains most of the major leagues.
TPC hosts a lot of league races, and so do ARL and SNAIL in their respective subforums.

Back