Im not sure what to do

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uh_Oh
  • 9 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
37
I got halo 2 and next week ill have half life 2. I dont think ill have any time left to do gran turismo 4. I might have to sit it out.
 
But as far as we know, GT4 won't be released until Q1 2005. Relax, you have plenty of time.



And shame on you, for putting Halo 2 anf Half-Life befroe GT4 ... but I can't really speak, I prefer Final Fantasy so meh.
 
I have to choose between San Andreas, Halo 2, Half-Life 2, MGS3, and GT4! :banghead:
 
No, it's been officially set back by PD until 2005. Search around a bit, check the thread devoted to the release date, you'll find it. Worst-case scenario is 2005.
 
I dont play other video games. Not on a regular basis, although I have others (mostly racers) I'm just a car nut and right now GT is my window into that world.

the 2005 release is for the PAL version right? NTSC is still set for december 14th right?
 
inferno
the 2005 release is for the PAL version right? NTSC is still set for december 14th right?

As far as we know.
 
Ill just wait for the online, itll kill me not to be able to go online and race others.
 
Thread: ‘I’m not sure what to do’

As you have one of your desired games, it makes sense that you would cease creating banal threads…off you go now.
 
Well, not everybody's in that boat. I don't own an Xbox, so Halo means nothing. Don't play PC games, so Half-Life means nothing. Hell, don't really play shooters at all much anymore.

But, I've got The Bard's Tale and Burnout 3 to keep me occupied, as well as all the movies and such that I own. And my work.. plenty to do there. I'll be fine.
 
Back