-------Im now shutting up shop,when this goes off the 1st page. Its gone. Hurry Hurry

  • Thread starter Thread starter RossDon
  • 168 comments
  • 9,176 views
I'll pass on that one. (Only cause I could buy 2 NSX for the price of the Ferrari)

DodgeViper '03 473hp

Would swop for that ?

Or offer me something else that is American ?
 
DodgeViper '03 473hp

Would swop for that ?

Or offer me something else that is American ?
That seems good to me. The earliest I'd be able to trade is Wednesday I believe. If that's ok with you?
 
can you switch the 458 italia to something diff, im not sure about trading that anymore.
 
'73 BMW 2002 and a yellowbird for the HKS Silvia?
 
'73 BMW 2002 and a yellowbird for the HKS Silvia?

Already have a 2002 and not into RUF's.

Im not sure what I want for it to be honest.
 
Well I've got 200+ cars. I could guess all day.
 
Have you recieved the Saleen and the Pagani?

I'm still waiting for my Chap >:(

Maybe it's lost in the server problems :(
 
Could i trade my Mazda RX-7 Type S for the 09 Nissan Skyline R35 GTR???
 
Have you recieved the Saleen and the Pagani?

I'm still waiting for my Chap >:(

Maybe it's lost in the server problems :(

I received the Pagani. And not the Saleen yet (Altho I aint checked today)
Havnt got a chance to send it due to the servers being down but i havnt forgotten about it.
 
Could i trade my Mazda RX-7 Type S for the 09 Nissan Skyline R35 GTR???

My GTR is worth more than the RX7.

If you had a Volvo 240GLT, fully lightened, Stage 2 Turbo and Engine and Street Exhaust id be interested ?
 
Anything on my list (in my signature) that you would trade for any of these three on your list?

'09 Nissan Skyline R35 GTR Spec V 478BHP
'00 Toyota Chaser X540 Tom's 315BHP
'04 Nissan Option Stream 350z 768BHP


Depending on the server situation I will be either two or three days away from being able to trade (hopefully one tonight before midnight, ~5hrs from now, and a 2nd right after midnight).

Let me know when you get a chance - thanks!
 
I Want the HKS S15
 
Back