-------Im now shutting up shop,when this goes off the 1st page. Its gone. Hurry Hurry

  • Thread starter Thread starter RossDon
  • 168 comments
  • 9,176 views
Have added a few new cars.
 
Have added a few new cars.

OP updated.

Im kind of getting bored of doing this on a big scale, so will be taming down my trading.
So get these while there avalable
 
What would you like for this "'04 Nissan Skyline ER34 D1 Spec 467BHP"
 
To be honest, it is a serious car and so simple to drift.

Id deal with you for,
Lancer Evolution VI '00
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R '91 517BHP
Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R32) '94

To be honest, I don't want to give away 3 of my best cars...
 
Could I trade your Mercury Cougar for any of these please:
  • Dodge Charger 07
  • VW Kubelwagon
  • Prius G 09
  • Civic Type R 97 Premium
  • Integra Type R 03 Standard
  • TRD Sports Celica 00 Standard
  • Opel Speedster Turbo Standard







If your interested PM me or Msg me on PSN: NitrousX123
 
What car would you want for the Starion? BMW 2002, Cizeta V16T, C-WEST RAZO Silvia, Opera Performance 350z?
 
'90 Lotus Carlton 370BHP - 0 Miles?

I'd like to trade you something for this... How about a Tommy Kaira ZZII?
 
I want your HKS HYPER SILVIA for R92CP Race Car or 905 Race car.... I have some rare drift cars name what you want and ill see if i have......
 
Do you still have the '04 Nissan Silvia HKS S15 Genki Hyper RS2 475BHP?
 
I seem to have a lot of interest in my HKS S15 Drift Car.
Anybody who is interested, post the best car your willing to offer and ill choose the best.
 
Due to the rule of 1 car a day. Im now going to cease trading as the fun is just gone out of it and its tedious trading now.

Tonight will be my last night organising trades so its your last chance to grab a bargain.

I am still going to stand by the trades already arranged,

Empty Soul - Bugatti Veyron for the Ferrari P4 (ASAP)

Fahrer Gott - Mitsubishi Starion for RAZO Silvia

diegorborges - Volvo 260 GLT Estate & Premium 300ZX for a Lotus Carlton
 
Last edited:
delete this post finger slipped on post reply : (
 
What do you want for the Tom's Chaser?
 
Opel Speedster? Civic Type-R?
 
What do you want, then?
 
Don't have it. Is it available through the Dealership?
 
Don't have it. Is it available through the Dealership?

Only comes up in the used dealership and its pretty rare.
 
As the title says guys.
Last chance.
 
'08 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 956BHP
'02 Honda NSX 332BHP
Check my thread if there's something let me know.
 
What's it gonna take for the HKS Silvia?
 
'08 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 956BHP
'02 Honda NSX 332BHP
Check my thread if there's something let me know.

My NSX for your Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07
 
@RossDon

Could I please get the
'74 Lamborghini Countach 479BHP
'03 Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza 394BHP
'85 Lancia Delta Intergrale S4 Rally Car 457BHP?

It would help me alot!

Thanks :D
 
@RossDon

Could I please get the
'74 Lamborghini Countach 479BHP
'03 Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza 394BHP
'85 Lancia Delta Intergrale S4 Rally Car 457BHP?

It would help me alot!

Thanks :D

What have you got to offer?
 
Back