I'm searching the name of this green colour:

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 27 comments
  • 2,163 views
What don't you just ask the guy who drove the corvette??
 
FR beretta-gt88 I will find that green, I'm sure I have it:p I'll update you on what I find:)
 
berettagt88
FR beretta-gt88 I will find that green, I'm sure I have it:p I'll update you on what I find:)

Thank you.
 
Paradise Green Metallic from Audi??
 
Actually in GT5 I believe it's a OEM Colour from Chevrolet, if not i think it's Le Mans Green or something like that...
 
Hi

I think Le Mans green too from Opel/Vauxhall?

Paul
 
I found the color Cypress green Pearl by Vauxhall add beretta-gt88 if you want the paint chip :p
 
I thought Cypress green was darker than the Corvette on youtube?
 
Vauxhall-Cypress Green Pearl here's a pic of my vette:
525613_238936862900822_1643102430_n.jpg

and a better pic:
385654_238940602900448_1805998201_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think, the corvette from the youtube video is a bit more "green" or darker.
When I come home, i'll check the different colours you posted.
 
Maybe you can try Green Mist Metallic , i got it from Chevelle
 
another for le mans green here
 
I use alot of green's in the game. I think this looks like the BMW green that came on my 1973 BMW 2002. Can't remember the name, but think it started with a "T".
 
I use alot of green's in the game. I think this looks like the BMW green that came on my 1973 BMW 2002. Can't remember the name, but think it started with a "T".

Taiga Green ?

20090724110309-8541g-bmw-green.jpg


and Just checked u-tube and guess what , he replied , but i'm sure not the reply you're lookin for

8112246584_903f65590e_z.jpg
 
99999Evolution
Taiga Green ?

Yep. I love that color i had a 1969 comaro z28 painted with it. Beautiful color. Throw some black metallic rims and you are done
 
Yep. I love that color i had a 1969 comaro z28 painted with it. Beautiful color. Throw some black metallic rims and you are done

Yeh,i always love bright-dark body-rims paint combination :sly:
 
99999Evolution
Yeh,i always love bright-dark body-rims paint combination :sly:

Do it right and it looks great. Do it wrong it looks tacky and flashy.
 
Has Jaguar got a Emerald Metallic - that is close to BMW's Taiga Green?

I would have guessed Tiaga green myself.
 
You might wanna take a look at this :)

If he said jaguar , i think it's Opalescent Dark Green Metallic
As for Lotus , I'll say Lotus Racing Green
 
Last edited:
I think, the corvette from the youtube video is a bit more "green" or darker.
When I come home, i'll check the different colours you posted.

it's brighter on my tv but lighter on here I do't know why? Also he recorded off his tv screen if you watch the video closely you can tell Edit: oops I typed of instead of off :lol:
 
Last edited:
it's brighter on my tv but lighter on here I do't know why? Also he recorded of his tv screen if you watch the video closely you can tell

That's what i'm thinking,since he's not using a proper Recorder , any effect on his room may affect the way you see it on the video
 
well, thank you guys for the help,

the Taiga Green from BMW looks awesome on my ZR-1 corvette. i love it!!!
 
Back