I'm trying to beat the F1-championship with a "normal" racecar!

  • Thread starter Thread starter squadjot
  • 3 comments
  • 381 views
Messages
280
Messages
JakobSternberg
(and i'm NOT using GT-One or escudo!!!!,)

I have already won the first race (1st place)

wish me luck, cause this is a tough mother!!

peace

Jot



(using europe-PAL)
 
Hey - good luck with that.

I think I made the point in an earlier thread about the F1's making the game too easy that the beauty of the whole GT series is that you can make it as easy or as hard as you like, like seeing how far you can take a race-spec Lancer coupe in GT1.

What are you racing with - the 787B?

Keep us posted!

:burnout:
 
I tried this too, I used the GT-one, and beat the first 3 races. Whatever the forth was, I just couldnt keep up with the last place and got discouraged. It gets harder, so good luck
 
Back