Images from San Andreas

Jimmy Enslashay

Fox
Staff Emeritus
matthewjlcoleman
Well, I have decided to make a San Andreas Image thread. Basically, post any images you have taken yourself (not from Internet Fansites, etc), and attach them here.

Only 2 rules:
Please Attach the image via GTP, rather than Hotlinking it from another site. It makes it nicer for us 56K users. Also, if you add any more images, please EDIT your post that contains the first images you posted. I will provide a link to that post via this first page, and it will be easier to navigate through images, instead of looking through all pages.

Other than that, posting your thoughts or comments about images, or simply telling people you've added images to your "Gallery", is absolutely fine. But please, follow the 2 golden rules.

Thank you.

Yeah that's the car I have in my Garage!! It's friggin' awesome. I've had it pretty much ever since I got the game.

And sorry Blake, I search GTA Image Thread, GTA Images and Grand Theft Auto Images. It never came up. Do you want me to let this die? It's pretty well ordered...But eh, up to you.

NOw, does that look more like a Corvette, or an RX-7? I'm thinking RX-7, but someone said Corvette. I can see the influence, but When I first saw that car, I thoughr RX-7.

Corvette?! First of all, the 1st hint of not being related to a Corvette is the body shape. Second of all, the patented Corvette back lights aren't even resembled. Thirdly, CORVETTE?! :lol:

No. It's more RX-7, although without the wing, it's different. I have the non-spoiler Z-350 (I haven't unlocked TransFender yet), so it looks different. It has a hint of NSX in the back at times. Especially when the Brake lights come on.

It's definately a RX-7, the body style is a dead give away. Also I believe I have seen a resembelence to a corvette driving around near the marina area of Los Santos, I didn't steal it cuz I had like 5 cops on my bumper, so I don't know the name of it. I'll do some searching next time I play and see if I can find it again. I might have mistaken it for an Elegy, which is an R32 Skyline, because I was flying by on the PCJ-6000 at like 200mph.

that car blows. The new infernus is the shi'ite! its a ferrari-NSX mix, and really boosts your sex appeal. I guess I need to buy a capture card.

Ev0
Can anyone get some pics of the R32 lookalike? I haven't seen it yet (I think).

Oh, I think i've seen and driven what your talking about. Wish i could remember the name. There are SO MANY cars, i'm barely learning their names. There are also riced up Blista Compacts (honda CRX) It's cool how there are pimped out cars being driven by the AI. really adds to the detail.

Jimmy Enslashay
Corvette?! First of all, the 1st hint of not being related to a Corvette is the body shape. Second of all, the patented Corvette back lights aren't even resembled. Thirdly, CORVETTE?! :lol:

No. It's more RX-7, although without the wing, it's different. I have the non-spoiler Z-350 (I haven't unlocked TransFender yet), so it looks different. It has a hint of NSX in the back at times. Especially when the Brake lights come on.

they have a NSX in the game, i have it in my garage

Ev0
Can anyone get some pics of the R32 lookalike? I haven't seen it yet (I think).
Yeah me neither?. You know a car i do like though is the Remington, that will be phat when i can afford to put some Hydrolics in that bad boy.
And i also agree with 87chevy the new Infernus is sooooo cool!.
Wow images too vehicles discussion, the strange directions these threads go in.:sly:

I just drove the fastest truck in the game. Its called the slamvan i think. Its got nice rims, hydrolics and it does huge burnouts that thin is freaking awesome 👍

I think I just saw the Skyline. Drive around Chinatown in San Fierro. They are common there.

*edit* I found one, and I tried taking it to Transfender, but the damn garage door won't open!!! :mad:

NSX :crazy:

Attachments

• screen_168_tn.jpg
    screen_168_tn.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 429
There is a WRX look alike (with out the wing), I would like to know which one resembles the R32? I have seen any yet.

The NSX is awesome. I also stole a MR2 Targa like car.

So far, seen the

NSX
3000GT
RX-7
Supra
Impreza
MR2 (Targa and Hardtop)
Early 90's Camaro

That's it. And I've seen all of those in Los Santos Downtown.

How long till I get to San Fierro?

EDIT!:

If the Infernous is the NSX, then just think what that F40 may be!
Has anyone spotted a Lamborghini. I'd expect to see one Las Venturas but I can't get close enough to see.

Yeah, this is after all a Pic Thread. Not a car thread.

Anyway:
The R32 look-alike is another Z-***. I think it might be the Z-500 or something. I've only been told this. I couldn't steal it when I saw it either, I was on a cop chase after the Drive-By mission.

The NSX is the Infernus? That's a shock. I always guessed the F40.

Also, I knew there was an NSX. But thanks anyway. 👍

Nope, the R32 lookalike is called the Elegy. I found them in Chinatown, just look out for the taillights, they are a dead giveaway.

Are you sure it's the Elegy, because I swear I had the Elegy saved and I didn't ever have the R32-car saved. I could be wrong.

Yes, I am 100% sure it is the Elegy. Its got the bodystyle and the tail lights of an R32 with only minor changes.

You can find alot of them around the clothing shop down by the beach, I forget the name of the shop/locaton but thats where I found my Elegy, Cheetah, Infernus, and Slamvan.

Me cruising in a stolen Private Jet. This thing is fun to fly! Bit sluggish but none the less fun!

edit: OH SNAP! Few minutes after I posted I got a pilot's license I can now access all airports!:sly:

Me cruising in a stolen Private Jet. This thing is fun to fly! Bit sluggish but none the less fun!

why do you have no money?

btw, you shouldn't have posted that last bit. It is a spoiler... :grumpy:

Back