Images from San Andreas

VTGT07
Yes, I am 100% sure it is the Elegy. Its got the bodystyle and the tail lights of an R32 with only minor changes.
Ahh ok, thanks. I always thought the Elegy was a shorter car in body length.
Event Horizon
btw, you shouldn't have posted that last bit. It is a spoiler...
Actually not quite, if you try to enter the Airport, it will tell you that you need a certain amount of Flying Skill. But the bit about the Pilot's License is. Try to be more careful when posting. You might want to tell everyone about everything that you can do, which all of us would like to, but some people aren't anywhere near where you are in the game. So just be a little more considerate. ;)

Thanks.

The 22b never came in a 4 door version, I think...So I guess it'd be a normal subaru.

I'm gonna help you out here.

The R32 car can't be modified at Transfender. You have to use that Angels Street Racing building in San Fierro.

And I know the name of the F40 you all seek.

McLaren F1GTR
I'm gonna help you out here.

The R32 car can't be modified at Transfender. You have to use that Angels Street Racing building in San Fierro.

And I know the name of the F40 you all seek.

The Torismo. Duh.

They can all seek it, but I'm the closest to actually having it :D

Here's some of my rides. To include a Cheetah, Savanna, Remington, Sabre, and My very own Elenor. :D
(apologize for quality, using camera)

Attachments

• cheeta1.JPG
    cheeta1.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 97
  • cheeta2.JPG
    cheeta2.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 84
  • Elenor.JPG
    Elenor.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 80
  • flame1.JPG
    flame1.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 74
  • remington.JPG
    remington.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 79
  • yellowSabre.JPG
    yellowSabre.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 63
87chevy
Here's some of my rides. To include a Cheetah, Savanna, Remington, Sabre, and My very own Elenor. :D
(apologize for quality, using camera)

The detail of the Cheetah is amazing
I saw one on highway on day
then trying to block the road to get it
I got off my car and it drove away ..... $%^#

now I have a modified RX-7 and a NRG-500 in my garage

Where'd you find the NRG .. I've been looking for a day or so but haven't found anything .. Just a general location is fine.

The Cheetah is amazing. How you can actually now see the engine great. It's a true Ferrari replica. Too bad any Lamborghini cars aren't in.

BTW, what the heck is the Transport System? Is that the Jetpack?

Isn't there a BMW in here too? I didn't like it much but whatever... Well I got a Hotrod in my OG garage still green and untouched cause I don't wanna get shot up by those damn Ballas but I could always take one from Denise's house I suppose....

The Elegy is sooo cool, best car in the game in my opinion he he, just j/k.
Also how did that guy steal the private jet before doing the Flight school, when i went into the airport(San Fierro) before completing the flight school all the planes were locked.
Maybe its at another airport.

Which one is your Eleanor? Or is that still coming?

Haven't seen the Cheetah on in-game yet. I love my OGF Green Savanna. It's my baby.

"Green acres is the place to be, farm living is the life for me!"

Coolest car in a GTA game hands down!.

Attachments

• DSC00342.JPG
    DSC00342.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 113
I found the NRG .. its down by where the import/export thing is .. east of your garage in San Fierro for those who don't know but want to.

Yeah, I've had some fun with that Monster. I found the 4-Wheel Steering to be very hard to use at high-speeds. But that's how it should be, I would think.

Yeah i just use it for tight corners at low speed, comes in handy!.
The other downside is finding a garage to park the thing in GRRR!, had to switch all my cars around to make room for it.

Nope, but it would be hard. That's an idea to do at Blake's. He has a Wheel.

But GTA is not made for a wheel. It would turn out very different. Turning a little bit may turn it the whole way, or something like that. It would be very different, I would think.

Wish I had a captuer card, or atleast a digital camera....I've got some sweet rydes...57 chevy look alike, shiny shiny black, red interior, wicked 5 star rims, hydros, nitros, slammin bumpers and side skirts ...god is looks nice....to the Super GT and nitrous'd it, ( crap its fast )

Jimmy Enslashay
Which one is your Eleanor? Or is that still coming?

Haven't seen the Cheetah on in-game yet. I love my OGF Green Savanna. It's my baby.

my gold Stallion. You can put all kinds of hood vents and such on some of the muscle cars. I don't like the front end of the elegy. Oh, i've got a slammin' SlamVan. I'll have to take a pic and post it.

My Eleanor(s) are my Black Stafford, and Black Huntely. My supreme Eleanor is not a car, the FCR-900. 900cc baby!

Yeah I love that bike. Mine is my Savanna.

But I like the sound of the Stallion on this game. Much more fitting. I actually complained about the sound of it in GTA 3 and Vice City, because it didn't suit the car.

Back