ImaRobot's Photozone | The LFA

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 75 comments
If this is you with an uncalibrated TV, I cant wait to see what you pump out with a calibrated one! :drool:

If this is you with an uncalibrated TV, I cant wait to see what you pump out with a calibrated one! :drool:
Haha thanks 👍, but it's not far off what I need it to be. Just need some minor changes and ill be fine

14181592468_7e8c79ea67_c.jpg

14181591778_9907538dec_c.jpg

Just fiddling around still. Eh, my TV still isnt calibrated though. Since they are coming out a bit to dark for my liking, Ima have to raise the brightness on my TV​

14373716031_12debb5750_c.jpg

14373716991_22efc9a30f_c.jpg

14377050895_09c7808e8a_c.jpg

So I gave it a heart transplant :P For it having such a huge engine now, its not as wild as I thought it was going to be. It was actually nice to drive.

14377050415_0a51e1d210_c.jpg

I knew I was going to love this car before I even got the game. It is my C-class rivals beast, just as long as there isnt to many straights haha.

I'm really liking how FWD's dont seem worthless in this game. I have never been able to use a FWD in rivals and produce anything worthwhile. This time around, they actually can get down to business. Also, I dont know what it is, but FWD cars feel very different, in a very good way.

On a side note, anyone feel free to add me. Could use some more Rivals :D

Also, I seem to be having trouble hotlinking my pics to my FLickr :/ it only saves the last one I do.​

Last edited:
That was the biggest standout for me, just how lively the FWD cars can be when manhandled and to varying degrees per car. The Fiesta ST is happy to get loose, whereas the Guilietta takes much more to unstick. It adds such variety to the game.

VXR
That was the biggest standout for me, just how lively the FWD cars can be when manhandled and to varying degrees per car. The Fiesta ST is happy to get loose, whereas the Guilietta takes much more to unstick. It adds such variety to the game.
Im actually enjoying them the most right now, especially the Mugen CRX. Ive bought a couple of RWD cars, but man I dont know, the CRX keeps calling me back. 1500~lbs.. Its a little rocket on rails.

FWD is definitely improved in this game, torque steer and lift off over steer, very realistic.
I'm still having trouble to find the right tune for my supercharged B-class Integra though. :) Too much torque.

VXR
It's pretty mindblowing to see this place in such quality after all these years with a sub-par version. Great shots of a great car.
The short time I had with it was great. I wasn't even racing, rather just driving around looking at things haha. Thanks for stopping by @VXR

14373716031_12debb5750_c.jpg

14373716991_22efc9a30f_c.jpg

14377050895_09c7808e8a_c.jpg

So I gave it a heart transplant :P For it having such a huge engine now, its not as wild as I thought it was going to be. It was actually nice to drive.

14377050415_0a51e1d210_c.jpg

I knew I was going to love this car before I even got the game. It is my C-class rivals beast, just as long as there isnt to many straights haha.

I'm really liking how FWD's dont seem worthless in this game. I have never been able to use a FWD in rivals and produce anything worthwhile. This time around, they actually can get down to business. Also, I dont know what it is, but FWD cars feel very different, in a very good way.

On a side note, anyone feel free to add me. Could use some more Rivals :D

Also, I seem to be having trouble hotlinking my pics to my FLickr :/ it only saves the last one I do.​
very good shoots man :embarrassed:

This car was to dark to get anything that I thought was worthwhile haha, I'll have to use a better color next time.

14208870327_fd539e9ea6_c.jpg

14393949022_6886565ed9_c.jpg

14391962611_6a5a3a6d75_c.jpg

14208729400_40931105d4_c.jpg

Didnt get much as far as shots go, but man that track was a blast to drive! The sun coming through the tree's in most parts was a very nice touch.​

HDR man HDR shots look killer though I really like the tires.
That would effect everything, not just the car though :P plus, I like to keep my pics stock.

I really enjoyed that one the most actually haha.

This car was to dark to get anything that I thought was worthwhile haha, I'll have to use a better color next time.

[sexy NSX/tire barrier pics]

Didnt get much as far as shots go, but man that track was a blast to drive! The sun coming through the tree's in most parts was a very nice touch.​

Oh my god yes.

Back