Import Or Muscle?

• Thread starter Cookie10
  • 38 comments

Import Or Muscle?

• Total voters
What I wish we did have is Antilag Systems so we could run big turbos on cars with turbos. I spend most of my time tuning transmissions to eliminate as much lag as possible. Also would love to have twin charging on cars that would allow it.

Sorry for quoting a who-knows-how long old post, but anti lag systems would be way over budget of drift teams as well as being useless. Having to replace turbo manifolds and turbos themselves every few rounds is too expensive when they don't really need it. People know what gears they need to be in for a drift run, so turbo lag is obsolete.

Sorry for quoting a who-knows-how long old post, but anti lag systems would be way over budget of drift teams as well as being useless. Having to replace turbo manifolds and turbos themselves every few rounds is too expensive when they don't really need it. People know what gears they need to be in for a drift run, so turbo lag is obsolete.
Yes because I'm on a budget in a game..

Hey everyone I just opened a drift lobby on granturismo 6 is you guys wanna drift just message me spectar01 or look for a lobby called GTplanet Drift/Tune lounge
Hope I get to see you guys

Yea that happened to me
Umm make your own lobby stay on there for a little bit and check again
Are the servers even functioning properly? I can't seem to see a single room up anywhere. Once I finished the update I have been seeing this problem, what gives?:confused:

Well I plan to hit the amateur drift scene in my 69 with a 6.0 ls3 and 2 gt35r turbos but depending on how the purchase of a 87 starion goes I will probably drift that.
60381-my-69-chevelle.jpg

Back