Important things no one talks about

• Thread starter xiimracing
  • 38 comments
I tought gt was for "just have fun" I think i got in a lobby in gt5 someday (can't recall) but i prefer gt5-6 seasonal events.They were fun.No offense and i'm sorry for messing up your thread.

I tought gt was for "just have fun" I think i got in a lobby in gt5 someday (can't recall) but i prefer gt5-6 seasonal events.They were fun.No offense and i'm sorry for messing up your thread.
You didnt mess up anything... But you also have to understand that "just having fun" can be ruined by some people... And its mainly not the problem if someone is just a newbie and tries to avoid crashes... Its often the people who grief on purpose & exactly know what they are doing... And its a fun place for them when they know there are no consequences like a kick from the server... The next time i open a new lobby they also are free'd from that kick and have another chance... If you get kicked you can just join another lobby but you might realize you did something wrong... It has nothing to do with "only pros in lobby" & there is always a place for everyone in some lobby...

Thanks for that message. No i havent noticed it with only "wide wheels" yet... Only with cars i had widebody, and the touring car Civic.
Maybe i have to try and raise the suspension. If they went for total realism it would lock when the tire hit the fender... But if feels so weird that it doesnt feel right or as supposed to..

I'll have too mess with mine as well and see what the deal is. Fact is, car isnt that low and i can't see any visual reason for fender interference. But... could be.

You didnt mess up anything... But you also have to understand that "just having fun" can be ruined by some people... And its mainly not the problem if someone is just a newbie and tries to avoid crashes... Its often the people who grief on purpose & exactly know what they are doing... And its a fun place for them when they know there are no consequences like a kick from the server... The next time i open a new lobby they also are free'd from that kick and have another chance... If you get kicked you can just join another lobby but you might realize you did something wrong... It has nothing to do with "only pros in lobby" & there is always a place for everyone in some lobby...
I'm not a good driver in any sort.But will not "fishtail" anyone by pure evil.I might brake and even brake in a corner if the car is starting to understeer or brake to late or i miss car's/drivers beside me.But not on purpose.Still not great and never will be in online-racing. Had a drivers license from 1993 (23 years old) to 2015-early 16 before the medicals said stop.Can't even drive a moped of any sort.

Last edited:
And i also agree with the tickets, either a better chance of winning something good, or if the odds stay this bad atleast make a way to grind multiple tickets per day, or buy them (WITH IN GAME MONEY) with prices depending on the "star rating" of the ticket...
They should 100% not do this because then it will turn into loot boxes like COD had considering you can buy in game credits.....

Your motion control sensitivity should be adjusted with your normal "controller sensitivity" settings ranging from -2 up to 7.
Note: This cannot be changed while driving in a lobby, you have to exit to the pit, for camera adjustment leave the lobby...
I see, thanks. For some reason I was looking for it among the controller setup options in the main interface.

After 25 years.....still no qualifying for a race?? There is no reason why this not in the game yet. I'm tired of alway starting from last place.

After 25 years.....still no qualifying for a race?? There is no reason why this not in the game yet. I'm tired of alway starting from last place.
They won't do this for single player because the trash ai needs you starting in last to make the trash chase the rabbit 'races' work

3rd Adding "widebody" your steering gets locked on oversteer if playing with sticks, or d-pad on controller. (Same appears when driving reverse, steering is lo
Try adjusting your height settings, possible you are lower and tyres are rubbing inside your wheel wells when turning....

Back