Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,326 views
that's the uglies car ive seen in my life...that celica
 
what about this one then
PicFetch

1999 Toyota Celica XYR Concept
 
That celica is ugly, but t looks fun to drive during summer.
 
i'd be cool if that thing in the back were a hot tub
 
yeah, wouldn't that be sweeet

you'd have to watch our for people trying to rock your car from the side of the road as you go past though :lol:
 
Sorry bout that last pic bein so small, I screwed up. Here's a Skyline to make up for it;)
 
I think I'll just post Skyline's cuz that's all Puffy seems to like
 
celicas look fast but there f-'n slow, and id rather get an RSX
oh yea and nice motorex skyline, saleen man
 
i wanna get an RSX but looks like i'm going to sell my delsol and get a truck, i can do more things with a truck than with a car
 
maybe a Ford F-150, i hate fords but is the nicest cheapest truck i can afford
 
that's a Z...
 

Attachments

  • nissan 300zx-18.jpg
    nissan 300zx-18.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 382
I personally never really appreciated the Z

I suppose its a good car, but the looks never caught onto me. Looks to much like a saturn.
 
Originally posted by troy
I personally never really appreciated the Z

I suppose its a good car, but the looks never caught onto me. Looks to much like a saturn.
I didn't like it very much when I first saw one, but it's really grown on me.
 
Back