Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,320 views
ok viper you asked for it, you might think it's not bad but i think she uuuuugly
 

Attachments

  • zion.jpg
    zion.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 450
She dont look that bad. I've seen alot worse.
 
you really seen worse, POST'em

UGLY CHICK COMPETITION!!!!! let's see who get's the ugliest ones
 
contestant #1
 

Attachments

  • zlznkjzhjhga.jpg
    zlznkjzhjhga.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 427
contestant #2
 

Attachments

  • ziuhz.jpg
    ziuhz.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 420
contestan #3
 

Attachments

  • zoing.jpg
    zoing.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 424
#2 dont look bad.
#3 is definitely the worst. :yuck:
 
Originally posted by Puffy
last night me and my friends are hanging out in a streetcorner(we all streetrace) blablablablablablablablabla blablablablabla
I HATE POSERS

Before I proceed to OWN this thread, I just want to point out that in my near-year of being a GTP member, that was the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. Just had to get that off my chest, thank you. Now, on with the owning:

This, kids, is an EVO...
 

Attachments

  • lanevo.jpg
    lanevo.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 399
And this is a JDM S13 Silvia in front of an MR2...
 

Attachments

  • mr2sil.jpg
    mr2sil.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 408
This is an R32 Skyline...
 

Attachments

  • r32.jpg
    r32.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 383
And this is an R34... all these pics so far were taken in the parking lot of an AutoBacs tuning garage in Japan.
 

Attachments

  • r34.jpg
    r34.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 392
The rest of these pics were taken at a Spoon tuning garage in Japan, here's a JDM Integra TypeR...
 

Attachments

  • jdmitr.jpg
    jdmitr.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 400
Originally posted by CrackHoor
And this is an R34... all these pics so far were taken in the parking lot of an AutoBacs tuning garage in Japan.

Wow...that's one CLEAN R34!
 
Originally posted by CrackHoor
The rest of these pics were taken at a Spoon tuning garage in Japan, here's a JDM Integra TypeR...

Blech...me no likey. ;)
 
A cut-away VTEC engine...
 

Attachments

  • cutvtec.jpg
    cutvtec.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 378
And I'll finish with my fave o' the bunch: a beautiful S2000...
 

Attachments

  • s2k.jpg
    s2k.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 378
Originally posted by AltF8


Wow...that's one CLEAN R34!

Sure is, but I don't think I'd have the guts to whip right up to the parking blocks like that! :eek:
 
Originally posted by CrackHoor


Sure is, but I don't think I'd have the guts to whip right up to the parking blocks like that! :eek:

:lol: That's what I was thinking too!

I get nervous with my WRX, and it's got a pretty high nose.
 
Yeah, I've scuffed the front of my 240 a few times, and when my shocks from Stillen arrive this week, it's gonna be 1.5" lower! I'm kinda scared! :nervous: Oh well, that's why I didn't paint the front lip, the black plastic hides the scrapes... ;)
 

Attachments

  • lo.jpg
    lo.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 384
Originally posted by CrackHoor
Yeah, I've scuffed the front of my 240 a few times, and when my shocks from Stillen arrive this week, it's gonna be 1.5" lower! I'm kinda scared! :nervous: Oh well, that's why I didn't paint the front lip, the black plastic hides the scrapes... ;)

Sexy looking 240. I've always loved how they looked.
 
Originally posted by AltF8


Sexy looking 240. I've always loved how they looked.

Me too, but I had such a hard time finding it I almost got a black WRX instead, true story.
 
Originally posted by CrackHoor


Me too, but I had such a hard time finding it I almost got a black WRX instead, true story.

Well, the WRX would have been faster. ;)

:D
 
Originally posted by AltF8


Well, the WRX would have been faster. ;)

:D

Also woulda been twice the $$$$! :p And I have a plan in the works too... 😈

Well, I'm outta here for today, later F8!
 
wow, Crackhoor, these are real nice!!!

i think those few last pics should show how to tune cars...

real nice pics!!! :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
real nice pics!!! :D

Hey PunkRock, did you check the link? There's some Honda/Spoon garage and engine pics you'd probably like. They'd make great wallpaper, and just in time for Christmas!
 
Back