• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,150 comments
it's alright i guess
NSX

Attachments

• '01 acura nsx.jpg
    '01 acura nsx.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 940
Nice silvia, that is a silvia right? I like that black s2000 on page 1 and the JDM NSX, thank you PunkRock for the JDM NSX :drool:

Originally posted by Klostrophobic

1. They look like ****.

2. They are a waste of money.

3. I'd rather have a nice stock Vette that would probably cost les than some of these ****mobiles.
waste of money...u could take a stock rx-7 used (15,000) add a 5000 turbo on it and get 500hp, add nos (2000) and u can run 10's

whats that $22,000..hmm...vette: 45,000 and the hp and stats can't compare

Originally posted by Zero
Nice silvia, that is a silvia right? I like that black s2000 on page 1 and the JDM NSX, thank you PunkRock for the JDM NSX :drool:
i think its a skyline

From what i can see there are just as many American cars thats suck. Also there are a lot of Imports that suck a$$.

Originally posted by RushNO2
i wouldn't get venom, it may be cheap but it isn't as powerful, also the configurations are a pain in the ass to mess with. If i were you i'd go with some NX, its a little more but they have those new light bottles and its good stuff.

i was just sayin venom cos is the first one that came to mind because
1-is cheap
2-my friends have venom
i know it isn't all that good but i don't have enough for nx

Originally posted by troy

waste of money...u could take a stock rx-7 used (15,000) add a 5000 turbo on it and get 500hp, add nos (2000) and u can run 10's

whats that $22,000..hmm...vette: 45,000 and the hp and stats can't compare

see klos if you were a ricer you'd know these things, now take that "Vette" and shove it up your ass

Back