Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,314 views
man whats with that vette ****er dissing imports, doesn't the forum say IMPORTS on it? what a f*g if he doesn't like them he can stay out
 
Originally posted by troy

waste of money...u could take a stock rx-7 used (15,000) add a 5000 turbo on it and get 500hp, add nos (2000) and u can run 10's

whats that $22,000..hmm...vette: 45,000 and the hp and stats can't compare

Yeah, I'd love to see the turbo lag on that hunk of junk. I'm sure it would be great in the turns as well. That Nitrous Oxide wouldn't destroy the engine either. Plus the vetter looks better, and would last a hell of a lot longer.

Besides, I could get a mid-80s Vette for about 15 grand and pump 7 grand into as well.

Sorry for all the disruption, I wont' make another post in this thread.

EDIT: I'll move to Germany, so I can IMPORT the vette so it will be relevant to this thread.

----------------

I await your witty response.
 
gotta agree kloss, id rather have a stock vette than most of the cars here. nothin beatsthe sound of a V8
 
dudebusta if u prefer V8's get the **** out man
 
Originally posted by Puffy
dudebusta if u prefer V8's get the **** out man





Uh, there are a lot of Imports that are made with V8's.:reallyodd
 
i know but he meant his Vette and that what i mean too i just didn't explain it right
 
man all you ****ers who are dissing on import racing need to shut the **** up. I mean why do you guys want to start **** anyways?Because you cant deal with the reality that our hondas, nissans, and toyotas can beat your vettes, camaros, and mustangs? I guess...
 
Originally posted by RushNO2
Because you cant deal with the reality that our hondas, nissans, and toyotas can beat your vettes, camaros, and mustangs?



And the fact that we look better while beating them...:p




Imports are awesome. End of story.
 
Originally posted by troy

i think its a skyline

yeah it is, my first view it looked like a silvia.
 
since when "imports" are only Japanese?

could people stay off the Corvette? this thread is supposed to show pictures of modified import cars, not to start a war regarding which is better...


oh, and sorry to disapoint you guys, but GM F-Bodies (Camaro-Firebird) are actually imports. They're built in Canada, and we have to import them to you guys down in the states!
 
anyhoo, here are some more pics...

these are *tasteful* (this means no useless stickers, bodykits and wings)

here's an Japanese NSX used for racing...
 

Attachments

  • acura nsx-9.jpg
    acura nsx-9.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 719
RSX (or Integra, depending on the country) with Mugen accessories.
 

Attachments

  • acura rsx-15.jpg
    acura rsx-15.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 706
what a Civic should look like.
 

Attachments

  • honda civic-126.jpg
    honda civic-126.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 761
S2000
 

Attachments

  • honda s2000-10.jpg
    honda s2000-10.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 733
an RX7, though it's in a pukey color... Re Amemyia!
 

Attachments

  • mazda rx-7-66.jpg
    mazda rx-7-66.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 793
since i'm sure no one cares about VWs and Citroens, i guess i'll continue with asian cars...

Lancer EVO V
 

Attachments

  • mitsubishi lancer-11.jpg
    mitsubishi lancer-11.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 734
here's a Silvia... i won't post any more, Jordan won't like the fact i'm stealing his bandwith!
 

Attachments

  • nissan silvia-22.jpg
    nissan silvia-22.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 707
nice pics. but why are only Japanese car called import? what about Europe are they called Euros? Cause i got some pics of VW and some othe european car. Car i post them? I dont wanna jack up the thread
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Hey, do you follow the PULP stories?

you mean the stories over at NSXfiles?

i got there once, checked a few out, took a few pictures... i check in once in a while, but not too often!
 
I'd actually like some of these if they didn't look so cheesy with 24 inch windshield visors. excessive stickers and horendous paint jobs.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
here's a Silvia... i won't post any more, Jordan won't like the fact i'm stealing his bandwith!
This rocks
 
Back