Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,984 views
Here's the sexiest Soarer/SC300 I have ever seen..





A Japanese Company called Inspection makes the kit... The kit costs more than what my SC is worth right now. :dunce:
 
I'm not a big fan of those V.I.P-style kits but I have to admit that looks nice. 👍
 
not gonna steal bandwidth cos thats nasty :p so lookie here
and a couple more which i thought were nice:
0511it_top50_34_z.jpg

0511it_top50_33_z.jpg
 
^ I like the red colour of that Honda. 👍 Nice rims too. Gives a sort of christmassy feel. :p
 
is that rx-7 drifting backwards!?! :lol: looks like theyre gonna end up as 1 car :p
just randomly searching sites now

tEh aE86orZzz!! :dopey:
BRS%20Autodesign%20AE86%20Fender%20Flares.jpg

deathly :drool:
P1010061.JPG

the colour is a bit :yuck: but otehr than that...
P1010084.JPG

not a bad fc
P1010091.JPG

:lol: @ <<<WIDEBODY>>>
IMG_4748.JPG

w/out the spoilers this lot would be so damn nice
CIMG0415.JPG

CIMG0416.JPG
 
It's not a burnout its the USA vs. Japan D1GP exhibition show. The RX-7 is spinning out.
 
The person who built that blue MR2 lives down my street, no wonder i don't see it anymore.


More pics of the JGTC style FD

DSC_2152.JPG


DSC_2138.JPG


DSC_2137.JPG


DSC_2158.JPG




Well i am at it .

2_1_14.jpg
 
Bored to death...


hatch.jpg

hatch2.jpg

hatch3.jpg

hatch4.jpg

hatch5.jpg

hatch6.jpg


53119044.IMG_7723copy.jpg

52706926.IMG_7736copy.jpg

52706927.IMG_7752copy.jpg

52706928.IMG_7753copy.jpg

52706929.IMG_7755copy.jpg

52706931.IMG_7757.jpg

52706930.IMG_7756copy.jpg

53119045.IMG_7768copy.jpg

52706933.IMG_7773copy.jpg

52706935.IMG_7774copy.jpg

52706937.IMG_7788copy.jpg

52706940.IMG_7801copy.jpg

53119047.IMG_7795copy.jpg

52706941.IMG_7809copy.jpg

53119048.IMG_7827copy.jpg

53652989.IMG_8274copy.jpg

53652992.IMG_8298.jpg

53652995.IMG_8331.jpg

53652993.IMG_8310.jpg

53652996.IMG_8333.jpg

53652999.IMG_8341copy.jpg

53653005.IMG_8369.jpg

53653007.IMG_8383.jpg

53653008.IMG_8387.jpg

53653010.IMG_8402.jpg

53653011.IMG_8406copy.jpg


BG1.jpg
 
They disabled the first batch of pics because of hotlinking.
 
That's possible...
 
Haha, is that the evil monkey from Family guy on the rear of the CRX? :lol:
 
The following contains are made mostly of titanium, carbon fiber, insanely huge turbochargers, big ass wings, semi slicks, roll cages and funky paintjobs. I, and the parties implicated, are not responsible for any damage sustained to the lower region of your clothing. Look at your own risk.



Video Option SuperLap Time Attack, Tsukuba, Japan.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=46296
 
Lots of hot cars there! 👍

Too bad there's no video to show all the action. :indiff:
 
all those hot nissan skylines and mazda rx7s... thats just pure hotness. the only good looking S2000 was the c-west version. Was that blue EK civic a sohc? if so they get props in my book... not many toyotas... just that neat looking chaser.
 
Damn my 56k has been working on that link for two hours. I'll try it again later.
 
hmm. sorry I posted it then I was not aware of that. I thought it looked rather nice... thats really to bad.
 
Back