Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,981 views
damn that mk1.5 is hot!
 
lol does anybody like a Modified Sunfire, lol thats wat i got but im seeling lol, i got this incredible deal on a 3rd gen RX7, its droped and i only need to tune it a lil and its gonna be sick
 
This pic sums up the M5 perfectly I think....

attachment.php
 
LMAO! thats great! i see what you mean. it is basically an overpowered businessmans car :lol:
 
VIPERGTSR01
Nice pics, I just like to point out that this Skyline is now completey destroyed (Owners son took it, killed himself, friend and girlfriend). There is pictures going around of it in slit in half.

Kid was like 20 years old, girlfriend was 15 and pregnant. A real shame...

r2.jpg
 
Holy crap, that thing didn't fair to well.
 
antihero
Kid was like 20 years old, girlfriend was 15 and pregnant. A real shame...

r2.jpg


that poor skyline never had a change.now I why the GTR is so rare in australla and NZ
 
I almost wish you guys hadnet told me that. That was a really nice car. I was going to put it as my desktop wallpaper.
 
Dammmmmmn Bondy! All those cars are so nice (cept the benz and lexus). The Mr-2s are great, too.
 
I really wish you guys would'nt keep moaning that the car got destroyed. Think about the families of the people that died in this incident. I think that pic is just disgusting, it makes me feel sick, and i can stomach pretty much anything. My heart goes out to the families, i dont want to look at that pic any longer :(
 
That reminds me of this pic of a crx I saw that was nothing but tailights. I cant find the pics now it was so long ago but it was on h-t. That guy killed his pregnant wowman to. It was really messed up looking.
 
This is just a cool photo
newsig3rs.jpg


Nice 240
marc2.jpg


marc26.jpg


marc6.jpg


marc7.jpg


marc9.jpg


Nice looking Accord
sonnick012zt.jpg


sonnick021pb.jpg


sonnick044lb.jpg


sonnick088mo.jpg
 
all it takes is some wheels to make you say its nice? :rolleyes:
 
THE ED3
all it takes is some wheels to make you say its nice? :rolleyes:

Yes, because it's simply done and the photographs are well taken. A car doesn't need to be outlandish to be nice looking does it?
 
No, but it just looked like all that was done is wheels. it looks like stock ride hight even.

That was a nice nissan though.
 
Wheels, clear corners, and tint...simple additions to make it look nice.
 
Well sorry then. I dont have much of an eye for detail sometimes.

Got any pics of other four doors?
 
M5LM.jpg


Gorgeous! I wonder how long it'd take me to track her down...The house in the background resembles a few of the more expensive homes around here...but a coinsedence most likely....

But D*MN! It's still hot. :drool:
 
That is hot. I like that better then the M3 coupe a few pages ago. nice wheels.
 
Been searchin for more euro's since u guys liked the first lot:
e34 m5
BMW_M5_E34-03.jpg

widebody m3
craigcar-1.jpg

supercharged-e46-m3.jpg


passat v6
profile.jpg

rear.jpg


golf 3 vr6
402_1.jpg

402.jpg


nother 510 :drool:
datsun510.jpg
 
:lol: Your last 3 replys in this thread have started 'Thats hot'! i would find some more slick bimmers to gawk at but its 10 to 6 in the morning here in the uk, and i, for one, am getting very tired. Peace out. I shall contribute more to this thread if i can tomorrow at the same time, most likely! 👍
 
THE ED3
that 510 is hot.
She's also rotary powered! It was at a rotary meet a while back. Damn hot, with an awesome motor.
 
Back