Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,977 views
TAS
IMG_1185.jpg


IMG_1195.jpg


IMG_1202.jpg


IMG_1236.jpg


82101.jpg



25101.jpg


26501.jpg


42201.jpg
 
The Subby looks a lot better with that grille.
 
just posting what I like so there are a few hondas in this thread...
 
boring...

Anyway, here's what I took when I thought of PR... at the L.A. Autoshow.

 
Some pics I found on my computer....









Sorry about the last two pics, I had to adjust the brightness a bit so you coudl see what the picture actually was of.
 
a sweet mrs from american touge 2 filming
UltraMagneticAL
it was indeed very fun. i had the silver mr-s that tsuchiya was sliding around in the morning. he said that the suspension was tuned at a very high level and the car was fun to drive. but there was absolutely no power. he would like to give my car a 95, but since there was no power, 85. :( i was kinda expecting that, but i'm glad he liked the suspension. i know now what way to go to stay in the NA class.

allenmr2.jpg

allen2.jpg

Touge-056.jpg
 
Nice and Clean toyomatt, i like! :D
 
Thanks! Had to post some nice examples of what I want my car to look like. :D
 
Im not sure about the cheap lookin blue fog lights but other than that I agree, looks good.
 
Is a Honda Integra DC5, AKA Acura RSX
 
THE ED3
is that a toyota? it looks terrible.

Yeah its a Toyota Prius.
 
Is there a "power gain" with that... ? Get it get it?? ha ha........ ha. :dopey:
 
VIPERGTSR01
Yeah its a Toyota Prius.


Damn, sorry, i thought he was referring to another pic on that site, the lime green DC5, its terrible :yuck:

Yeah, its a prius
 
Back