Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,955 views
cool, thanks for the websites, Im allowed to change my desktops here at my new job so I found a new picture this morning.
 
Another good looking Mr2.
paint18lt.jpg

paint38em.jpg
 
mr2's one of my fav cars of all time :) it always puts a smile on my face to see one
 
That Red 240SX with the black rims... yeah, it gave me inspiration for my car. :D
 
Integra Type R
JDM black and red Civic? :D

Sort of. My car will never "truly" be JDM, due to the fact that they never produced it in the East. But, I will devote the styling and performance towards a "JDM" likeness. Or what I think would be one, anyways. :D
 
damn I can tell from all those blurred plates those cars are from VA. So how come I never see cool cars like that around here!

That olive green civic looks cool but come on...JDM or not those rims are ugly as ****

That red 240 is pretty sweet but its missing a front lip like this one :drool:

240sx%20016.jpg
 
I actually like those rims, so if you ever come across some, just send them my way. :D They're rare as rare can be, for Mugen rims that is.
 
Back