Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,908 views
What is that, a Mustang Cobra engine?
 
Looks like a supercharged Chevy LS series small block to me.
 
04e6ce98.


81f4a43e.


282c374b.
 
Cosmic
New JGTC car? :drool:
No not that I think. The Supra is being replaced by the Lexus SC400's in JGTC.
 
I find it ugly, the rear is just, damn, ugly..?
 
If it's really fast and stuff, it's oke. But it won't win by the looks of it!
 
That is one mean rear on the Lancer 👍
 
Wow that lancer is one mean race monster :O i just love it. :cool:
 
Holy carbon fibre Batman!

Is that the next "evolution" :p of the HKS TRB series?
 
From a Teckademics event

dsc006051df.jpg


dsc006786sc.jpg


dsc006983mo.jpg


dsc007206fx.jpg


dsc007451cf.jpg
 
That's the guy that is known as "the Godfather". He has a well known Benz.

Here are some more....

dscn6864filtered7ig.jpg


dscn68784xb.jpg


dscn6907filtered3xb.jpg


dscn6944filtered5yr.jpg


r.jpg


wagon02.jpg


rabbitvrt.jpg
 
That Passat wagon is sweet.
Do I smell A8 rims?
 
Nice photos of the D1 cars. Seems Gran Turismo is an official sponsor now.
 
Okay, that 22B-esque CG8 is downright sick... I guess it's Tanaka's new ride?

Man, loads of changes this year... HKS is out, Kazama's blue, Imamura's in the Top Secret Z.
 
normal_01.jpg


06.jpg


07.jpg


20.jpg


60.jpg


82.jpg


85.jpg
 
@ BlazinXtreme - :drool: Especially the last one!
@ DARKEST_HOUR - I'm pretty much getting sick of all that ''drift'' styling. Anyone else? :indiff:
@ PR - Honda heaven :drool: 👍
 
Back