Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,890 views
Cosmic
Anyone noticed the symbol from GT2?
Really nice S2000 👍

Remember the GT2 thread? It means you are an inexperienced driver. :lol:
 
I told you guys.... :lol:

me
Yep, I know that symbol -- it's funny, I've seen ricers with wakabas on their cars... :lol:

They think that just because it's Japanese, it's cool, or something. They have no idea what it really means. :rolleyes:
 
I'm not a widebody fan.
 
I like widebody kits (although the Supra is plenty "fat-looking" as it is :D ), and that one is rather nicely done. :)

Oh, and MkIV-Supra-without-a-wing FTW! :sly:
 
That's a replica of the Top Secret "GT300" kit.
 
hmmm mixed opinions on that one :)
I thought it looked clean compared to most kits we see for the supra, and much nicer in black than the top secret colours.
Just taking the wing off the supra turns it into a different car :p
 
Found a semi decent site for some nice ones, some of the pics end up in the Q mods section though.

Anyone know whats going on in this engine bay? Looks pretty beefy, a twin turbo at least :drool:
IMG_459401491.jpg

Probably a replica of one of those ever elusive GS's but a nicely done one.
IMG_456301181.jpg

Ready to race? :)
IMG_458001351.jpg

The only aftermarket bumper ive ever liked on a 350...
IMG_446100161.jpg

Clean.
IMG_454601011.jpg

Gotta love the Amuse s2k.
074091.jpg

:drool:
069921.jpg

069931.jpg
 
That WRX is hot hot hot! Hot like fi-ya! :drool:
 
Ooh, that R32 and WRX are pure awesomeness.

SRV2LOW4ME
That WRX is hot hot hot! Hot like fi-ya! :drool:

Won't stop till I reti-ya!
 
Vonie
engine8hv.jpg


400 yummy horsepower.


Oooh thats nice, not the usual S2000 setup.
 
Sorry for large pics, couldn't be bothered resizing them.

Thought id post up my mates 1984 Levin. Aus Spec.
As featured on teamgroundzero.net.

  • Sporting a 4AGTE Big Port. Rated at 145 rwkw @ 14psi
  • Sitting on 16" SSR SP1 rims.
  • Garret gt28 Turbo
  • GZE Bottom End
  • TRD LSD
  • Among a crap load of suspension work and goodies.


Ive tried to convince him to get JDM Front bar, Grill and Skirts but he says he loves the look of it at the moment and has spent enough on it already. Plus it's for sale at the moment.


1.jpg


4.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg


12.jpg


13.jpg


15.jpg


20.jpg


Im quite envious of the machine, but have also witnessed the financial draw backs from it. I would be very pleased if my Levin comes out anywhere close to how this thing looks and runs.
 
Thats looks really nice. 👍


Although I hate those flexible radiator hoses that he used for the top hose.
 
Awesome pictures.
This is one of my favorite threads on all the internet.
👍 👍

Misnblu
 
Omg. I just love that spoon..

Is it just me, or do other people find this as porn? :lol:
 
Gotta love the Wrx Bondy 👍
 
This is a member's ride from RX-7club.com. First Time I saw it I fell in love...:drool: That WRX is damn nice too.




 
:droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolydroolydrooly:
Spoiler seems a mite too big though, and what's that N on the back?
Cant say I love that color either, but its very, veeeeerrrrrrrry nice.
 
Back