Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,875 views
crxback.jpg


:D
 
Is that a rear engined, rear wheel drive, tube framed, B series turbo CRX?



More info and more pics please :drool:





Edit: Or is that actually just a progress pic of your CRX?

No, I wish it was my CRX though :p

I believe it's a V6 motor but I've only ever seen that picture of it.

Punkrock?
 
No, I wish it was my CRX though :p

I believe it's a V6 motor but I've only ever seen that picture of it.

Punkrock?

Ah V6 eh? Crazy. It just looked a bit like a B series cam cover to me but I'm no Honda expert.

img8878rcopysq2.jpg

img8879rcopyni8.jpg

img8882rcopykn1.jpg
 
Is that a rear engined, rear wheel drive, tube framed, B series turbo CRX?



More info and more pics please :drool:





Edit: Or is that actually just a progress pic of your CRX?


That's not a B-series. It's an SR20DET that's probably from a JDM Sentra.
 
No, I wish it was my CRX though :p

I believe it's a V6 motor but I've only ever seen that picture of it.

Punkrock?


It could be that incredibly ugly one with the NSX engine in the back, but I'm not sure. I've seen pictures of it elsewhere, but I'm too hungover to search for them...
 
That's not a B-series. It's an SR20DET that's probably from a JDM Sentra.

Ah why so it is. *Bows to superior knowledge*

I didn't know that Sentras rocked the SR20DET, I thought that only the Pulsars, Bluebirds and Avenirs did so. Plus the obvious Silvias and variations. You learn something new everyday. 👍
 
I have never heard of a Sentra fitted with a SR20DET from factory, I'm pretty sure they didn't.
 
There were standard SR20s without the turbocharger, found in B13 Sentra SE-R cars.
 
Yeah, but we are only referring to the turbo engine.

I don't think the Sentra was even sold in Japan, under the Sentra name, otherwise I would have seen plently here.
 
I apologize about my earlier post. The SR20DET is from a Pulsar GTi-R. I was extremely tired when I posted before.
 
I apologize about my earlier post. The SR20DET is from a Pulsar GTi-R. I was extremely tired when I posted before.

It could have been from the Bluebird SSS, too... which is pretty much the same thing as our Altima. At least, back then, it was.
 
It could have been from the Bluebird SSS, too... which is pretty much the same thing as our Altima. At least, back then, it was.

Very true. The only other cars that came with the Red top are the 180SX and the S13, which both had different transmissions for RWD.
 
BTW, not to bash the Chargespeed STi but I just don't like it. IMO APR widebodies > * Here's the first look at the APR kit for the '06 STI. NOTE: This is not the finished kit, it's a mock-up, and yes, that is an '05 hood.
157456451_32517696d5_o.jpg

157456528_850369650d_o.jpg

157456465_66fc0aa5b9_o.jpg

157456492_79f403cb3d_o.jpg

157456607_2b801b4be6_o.jpg

162563043_e13d89265c_o.jpg
 
Semi-Gloss Black makes it look sinister as all heck. They should finish the blacking out process with the intercooler and the barrels on the rims.
 
yummy matte :drool: they should flatten back the hood too looks a bit odd being only reflective bit :odd:
 
I don't get it? lol. Are you saying those look like VW wheels? There's lots of wheels that look alike now, take Work Emotions and Rota Torques, for example.
 
I don't get it? lol. Are you saying those look like VW wheels? There's lots of wheels that look alike now, take Work Emotions and Rota Torques, for example.

Well all Rota do is rip off other manufacturers wheel designs anyway.

Although I think those wheels suit that evo and flat black definitely makes it look menacing.
 
Wide-lipped mesh wheels are commonly and comically put on Volkswagens.

That's my point.
 
Well all Rota do is rip off other manufacturers wheel designs anyway.

Although I think those wheels suit that evo and flat black definitely makes it look menacing.
Yup yup
Wide-lipped mesh wheels are commonly and comically put on Volkswagens.

That's my point.
Ah, I see, sorry, it's hard to tell if people are sarcastic or w/e on the internet :nervous:
 
Nice kit for the STi and a clean-looking EVO. 👍
 
Seriously-customized Celica, actually I forgot what it originally was:
87_large.jpg




86_large.jpg


83_large.jpg


Awesome Z:

57_large.jpg


61_large.jpg


60_large.jpg


58_large.jpg


'2005 Australian Street Car Of The Year' R32 GTR.

37_large.jpg


36_large.jpg


35_large.jpg
 
Awesome Z? That interior makes me sick. :yuck:
 
my fav import is this supra i cant oad pics so i cant get any yet plus im not old enough to even have a car yet man cant wait till i drive
 
Back