Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,875 views
Don't let the huge wing put you off...

ttzilla_big_012.jpg


More here... http://hpamotorsports.com/projects_finished_zillamotto.htm
 
W00t, go Canada!
 
The "sticker" says "Mugen Power" and it's part of the hard top.
 
My bad. The sticker does makes sense though since the Mugen website is mugen-power.com
 
It's cool, I've got a couple friends with Mugen tops as well. They had to buy the stickers afterwards, because they didn't even come with the Hardtops. But, they both rock Mugen exhausts and some other random Mugen components (depends on who).
 
But it's a nice sticker though..

Nice S2K, pretty fast to :)
 
Nissan 200sx, all taken from www.club-s12.com
240866_128_full.jpg

627008_147_full.jpg

627008_142_full.jpg

show_image.pl

827313_3_full.jpg

4134S43006961.JPG

100_0387.jpg

_MG_8338.jpg

baytown4wq.jpg

pukkaSILVIA-pukkasDET.JPG

SideProfile.jpg

RandysPhotoshoot041.jpg


You get the idea. Why have a toyota when you can have this nissan. Most powered by ca18et or swapped ca18det and sr20's..
 
Some bad S12s there, I'm liking the red one near the top with the SR.
 
Yeah I quite like the CA18DET but sadly the SR20DET overshadows it and because of that very few people tune CA18's over here.
 
Yeah I quite like the CA18DET but sadly the SR20DET overshadows it and because of that very few people tune CA18's over here.

Well, that's more or less, a main reason why I like it. Not everyone has one. :)
 
There are two ways to make a VW hot...

gallery%5Ccarshoots%5Cdmoney%5Cbig%5Cimg_1551copy.jpg

wMTEzOTE2ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

played.jpg

00_JETS_GTIS_edited.sized.jpg

Picture144.jpg

GTI2juillet2006009-1.jpg

danadriversideoj5.jpg

photo050620061.JPG

DSC02199.jpg



The other way consists of waiting for the electric system to take a crap and turn the thing into a fireball... :p
 
my shots of my friends ej after a paint job

DSC_0098.jpg



DSC_0115.jpg



DSC_0118.jpg



DSC_0150.jpg



wheel.jpg


and the heart (his pic)
overhead.jpg
 
Those VWs are hot, I need some of those rims for the Gti. What sort of wheels are they, BBS?
 
Wheels on the Dubs are BBS, most of them RS's. That coupe is sweet as hell. 👍
 
PR, those VW's remind me of Sicc83's (on honda-tech) VW. :)

Antihero, that's a clean job on that EJ. I like the GSR Mesh's in black, but I'm not so sure about the centercaps. Too each his own, though. 👍
 
PR, those VW's remind me of Sicc83's (on honda-tech) VW. :)

He's the first one that managed to make VW wheels look proper on a Honda...

sicc83tj8.jpg

edit12pfro5.jpg

edit27vryo2.jpg

edit32jstb8.jpg

ip12bqxj5.jpg

ip27fzjx5.jpg


It's fairly useless to drive around that low, but hey, it looks cool.
 
Back