Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,877 views
Wow, that is the nices EK coupe I've ever seen. :drool: Only way to make it better would to make the rims brozne.

With the color scheme that EM1 has, I'd say sticking with the silver MF10's is a better idea. Either that, or mirrorface MF10's, if he could find them. ;)
 
Go back to 4x100 and run the white MF10L's instead... or 16'' 5 lug M7's. :)
 
Those nsx's that McLaren posted are lovely. 👍
 
White Supra FTW!

Man, it's such a gorgeous car in stock exterior. Why do so many have to ruin it with ugly kits sometimes?
 
Go back to 4x100 and run the white MF10L's instead... or 16'' 5 lug M7's. :)

My buddy almost picked up 16x8 M7's (originally for the front wheels on an NSX) for his DC5. I kind of wish he did, but he wasn't really anxious to fork out well over 3,000 for them.
 
How ironic. A right hand drive civic COUPE!?

I do think this one is a conversion, but they sold coupes in the UK and Japan... The UK even had our 99-00 SI, called the VTi over there.
 
I do think this one is a conversion, but they sold coupes in the UK and Japan... The UK even had our 99-00 SI, called the VTi over there.
Yes, but wasn't it called the Honda Ferio?
 
Ferio = 4 door.
 
Yep. The coupes weren't very popular... and all of the 93-95's came with a sohc non vtec engine mated to an auto transmission, which made them even more unpopular.
 
Yep. The coupes weren't very popular... and all of the 93-95's came with a sohc non vtec engine mated to an auto transmission, which made them even more unpopular.

EJ1's still rock, in my book, though. ;) (I used to own one)
 
26688504fullon3.jpg


I know it's a rubbish photo but it's a absolutely mint Coupe. H22a+Turbo = 375whp+ :drool:
 
Something wrong with the bonnet (hood) it's not fitting properly. ;)
 
Something wrong with the bonnet (hood) it's not fitting properly. ;)

It's a common thing amongst younger car tuners, because it acts like a cowl hood. As air flows over the hood, it creates a negative pressure near the window, and pulls heated air out of the engine bay through that gap. ;)
 
Something wrong with the bonnet (hood) it's not fitting properly. ;)

I've heard people say putting in spacers by the windscreen hood mounts are better aerodynamically. 💡

But close to 400hp to the front wheels doesn't sound very pleasant either way...
 
yeah the red civic coupe I posted is a RHD conversion. But as others mentioned they did have JDM RHD civic Coupes.
 
It's a common thing amongst younger car tuners, because it acts like a cowl hood. As air flows over the hood, it creates a negative pressure near the window, and pulls heated air out of the engine bay through that gap. ;)

Yeah ok, we all know they do it because it's mad jdm yo! :dopey:
 
I wouldn't have modded a Zanardi edition...
 
It's a common thing amongst younger car tuners, because it acts like a cowl hood. As air flows over the hood, it creates a negative pressure near the window, and pulls heated air out of the engine bay through that gap. ;)


I've heard people say putting in spacers by the windscreen hood mounts are better aerodynamically. 💡

But close to 400hp to the front wheels doesn't sound very pleasant either way...


I know, thats why I put the ;) smiley.

A friend of mine did it to his near stock 180sx, used washers to make the gap, only done it because that what he saw in magazines, I used to laugh at it, he didn't need it, I think it looked bad but it was 'JDM'.

Yeah ok, we all know they do it because it's mad jdm yo! :dopey:

Exactly, thats why I made my original comment (with the ;) smiley)
 
I want see a pic of the guitars in the hood of the black Mazda RX-7, is possible ?
 
Back