Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,883 views
It's a Alfa Romeo SZ, possibly the ugliest car ever produced by Alfa IMHO.
 
Saw that car (the black EJ) in the flesh today, very nice car.
 
fdcarbonfiberracecar15qn9.jpg


fdcarbonfiberracecar02td7.jpg


fdcarbonfiberracecar01zi4.jpg


= less than 2000 lbs

Oh my fricking god..........:drool:
 
That is quite possibly the coolest thing i have seen in a while. :D
 
It was unveiled at SEMA either yesterday or the day before...

Supercharged NSX power, RWD...
 
Hah! Temple of VTEC originally said it was supercharged, but later edited it. :dunce:
 
I know it's not a perfect picture, I messed up the scanner settings but look at that engine.....twin GT35/40s :drool:

1uzfe251du6.jpg
 
It looks like it'd take a little longer to spool the turbos, due to their location and the piping required to reach them. Plus, each turbo's only running off 2 cylinders, instead of 4.
 
I don't really like it, but it was a nice idea though..
 
Nice R32s. Certainly my favorite body style of the Skyline, though that spoiler on the one is a bit over the top... looks taller than the car.
 
Yeah that is too big.. without spoiler is nicest IMO
 
I saw a yellow S2k with gunmetal TE37s. Gorgeous. Also saw this beauty. Mk2 Golf GTI.

dsc00431fh5.jpg
 
Don't like the rims, I like those BBS's on them :)
 
heres a near impossible challenge for all, find a car that Neocrox likes! :p
 
Here are some photos I took from the Athens Tuning Show
1zi1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2wq9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3bu9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
4qn0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
5ew1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6jm2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Ergh. I think that VW needs to find a new home in the questionable mods thread. That is horrible.
 
Back