Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,908 views
RS Watanabe's in 15x8 (only model that comes in 15x8 is the RS Watanabe R-Type, or F8F) are 15.4lbs (16.1lbs for the F8F) a piece.

And, not to mention, that Konig Rewynds and RS Watanabe Eight Spokes don't look anything like Work Equip 03's.
Not the magnesium ones. I just checked wheelweights.net and 15x9 weigh 11.5lb, so I think I was a pound or so under the actual weight of the magnesium 15x8 when I said 9lb. I'm pretty sure they are 10.x lb.(Plus, I said I wasn't sure in the first place) Point is, they are way stronger and lighter. You get what you pay for, I'm sure you'll agree.


And I know the Konig Rewinds don't look like the Work Equip wheels, but I figured he just confused the Work Equip wheels with Watanabe's, instead of the Konig wheels with the Drag ones.
 
Not the magnesium ones. I just checked wheelweights.net and 15x9 weigh 11.5lb, so I think I was a pound or so under the actual weight of the magnesium 15x8 when I said 9lb. I'm pretty sure they are 10.x lb.(Plus, I said I wasn't sure in the first place) Point is, they are way stronger and lighter. You get what you pay for, I'm sure you'll agree.


And I know the Konig Rewinds don't look like the Work Equip wheels, but I figured he just confused the Work Equip wheels with Watanabe's, instead of the Konig wheels with the Drag ones.

The only type of Eightspoke that comes in 15x8 is the Type-R, and it's 5.3kg a rim (11.7lbs). And that's according to RS Watanabe.
 
The only type of Eightspoke that comes in 15x8 is the Type-R, and it's 5.3kg a rim (11.7lbs). And that's according to RS Watanabe.

Hmm.... People always told me wheelweights.com was a reliable source. I guess not, but thank's for clearing it up. 👍
 
Hmm.... People always told me wheelweights.com was a reliable source. I guess not, but thank's for clearing it up. 👍

Oh, it's a great source for info. They just don't have NEARLY every wheel out there. Sometimes, you've got to go to the source. :)
 
I want that Smart. Actually, I just want the sound system. :drool:
 
I agree, for the average listener a single 10" sub, with a 250 watt mono amp will be good. When people go over board with a wall of subs in their back seat you have to stop and ask WTF?! Then they usually go "pardon? huh? what? I can't hear you" because the tardnuts have already gone deaf. :rolleyes:
 
I agree, for the average listener a single 10" sub, with a 250 watt mono amp will be good. When people go over board with a wall of subs in their back seat you have to stop and ask WTF?! Then they usually go "pardon? huh? what? I can't hear you" because the tardnuts have already gone deaf. :rolleyes:

I'm not your average listener. :D 250w mono amp and 10" sub is plenty, but what's wrong with a little excess? :D


For your car??:yuck:

My cousin had 2 12" subs and it's WAY WAY WAY more than enough.


I should have specified...I only want the subs.
 
been awhile since i posted any, here's a few
320240329_7903fcf850_o.jpg


320240331_f83c399a5f_o.jpg


example03.jpg


exampleint01.jpg


rsx1.jpg


rsx2.jpg


orangesupra.jpg


003.jpg


004.jpg


006.jpg


350zrig.jpg


i'm a fan
crw_6363.jpg


img_6334.jpg


img_6332.jpg


crw_6375.jpg


crw_6357.jpg
 
I can't stop drooling over that EF hatch. Any more pictures or info on the car?! :drool:
 
Beautiful cars, though it's causing my computer's hard-drive a serious beating.
 
Who cares about the Hondas, the ZeroSports imprezas are always bonar enducing.
 
Hot damn that Accord is nice looking. Clean and serious looking stuff... I like!!
 
I can't stop drooling over that EF hatch. Any more pictures or info on the car?! :drool:

I don't know anything other than it goes vroom (but that's just speculation).
 
I can't stop drooling over that EF hatch. Any more pictures or info on the car?! :drool:

www.nwp4life.com under featured rides, plenty of pics there. ;) Check out the other cars on the site, while you're at it, a bunch of cool stuff on there.
 
The black rims on that orange paintjob Supra are hot!
 
The zero/sports Impreza is an awesome car, the fastest WRX in japan actually, according to Jtuned.

Nice Accord Euro-R here too.








That is awesome.
 
Would've looked better on Watanabes, or smaller wheels for that matter, and with only one exhaust pipe...
 
RB's fit so nicely in Z's, might be a future project of mine.
 
Old skool cars ftw. More to the point, fender mirrors = instant cool.

2004ecopa034cm0.jpg

cordell9999img600x45010dv1.jpg

image66zjdt0.jpg


And yes, this engine is in the Carina above. :cool:

acs200212pkan5.jpg

img1309tm9.jpg

img1319xh4.jpg

ygwnr709img600x45011413pb6.jpg

2004ecopa106fc6.jpg

2004ecopa179ay1.jpg

r30ss5.jpg
 
Last car, you mean the red and black one?

It's a DR30 Nissan Skyline.
 
Back