Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,068 views
Dude and girlfriend died or something correct?

Owner's son nicked the keys without permission and went for a joyride with some friends. Went off the road at ~150kph in a 50 k zone. That's what i recall anyways
 
Owner's son nicked the keys without permission and went for a joyride with some friends. Went off the road at ~150kph in a 50 k zone. That's what i recall anyways

Yep. Killed the pregnant girlfriend, friend, and himself. Split the car in half. Pictures are somewhere on the web.
 
Hmmm, in all my years on the interweb I've never seen it before. Sorry!
 
dsc00001sm0.jpg

dsc00002yt8.jpg

dsc00003wx1.jpg

dsc00005rq7.jpg

dsc00004vd6.jpg

dsc00006ix7.jpg

dsc00050yi8.jpg

dsc00048xq9.jpg

dsc00051vd0.jpg

dsc00052dy2.jpg

dsc00053mk1.jpg

dsc00054tt8.jpg

dsc00055fo8.jpg

dsc00061uf9.jpg

dsc00064si8.jpg

dsc00076dv4.jpg

dsc00087av0.jpg

dsc00089fc5.jpg

dsc00090zl9.jpg

dsc00094vl0.jpg

dsc00107oy9.jpg

dsc00114iq7.jpg

dsc00115yq5.jpg

dsc00140qf4.jpg

dsc00141bd9.jpg

dsc00142rx4.jpg

dsc00144rf4.jpg

dsc00145yx1.jpg

dsc00147jq9.jpg

dsc00154bz4.jpg

dsc00156el6.jpg

dsc00158ib1.jpg

dsc00181bp8.jpg

dsc00201bo7.jpg


Oh internets, why must you mock me, I would trade a family member or a non-vital organ to get my hands on a Datsun 1600 2 door....
 
:right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as: :right click save as:
 
Looked through some older pages, some of those were just pure riced...(green-gold NSX for example), bah 👎


However, this is what I raise for this thread:


IMG_1911.jpg





May I say [/thead] ?
 
Carbon fiber and kevlar can be just as ricey as a fake nitrous purge depending on how it's used. I think all the splitters and wings and canards and diffusers can get a little goofy if you're not using them.

If I had carbon fiber or something on my car I'd probably paint it. Even though you use a half gallon of paint, by the time it dries there's only a few ounces of stuff left. I think that guy is just showing off his expensive JDM kevlar.
 
NO, its just plain not rice. Rice is cheap crap that breaks and is ugly. That nsx is crazy expensive, I don't see it breaking and it looks like pure sex. I can see looking at it and not liking the colors but if you know what it is you have got to respect it. :tup"
 
Meh, I've got a carbon fiber extractor hood for my car and do plan on painting it body color.
Too many keep things carbon fiber and show it off.
Me, I like to have the benefits of it and not let everybody know I've got c/f. 👍
And yeah, some things that are carbon fiber are rice. I mean geez, a carbon fiber mirror cover?? :yuck:
You get the point. :dopey:
 
CF can be rice of course. I've heard of APC...

I'm with you on painting it in most cases. I'd leave a spoiler or lip CF but hoods and such should be painted.
 
Speaking of this JDM stuff...

TA, I'm in the mood to see a bunch of tuned Focus Sis. Go find this thread some EPs! If anyone actually took the liberty to tune them, of course.
 
Focus si? I think the EP looks a lot like an EG from the side. I'll go dig some up.
 
P6290167.jpg


SiBus%20VIR%208.jpg


SiBus%20VIR%204.jpg


night1om7.jpg


siiii031.jpg


carpicsnew004.jpg


4xzf3a0.jpg


superpictures009.jpg


md2.jpg


md3.jpg


md4.jpg


md8.jpg


md9.jpg


RemakeCopy.jpg


IMG_1685.jpg


sirturbos2000Em2027.jpg


img4182rb0.jpg


img4188au5.jpg


img4177ky5.jpg


http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2673/fre****a3.jpg

6.jpg


epmeet023.jpg


epmeet001.jpg


72277557gx4.jpg


69744644ok6.jpg


13ud8.jpg


53133787yv4.jpg


85795400ii6.jpg


70793449uw1.jpg


86118795fa6.jpg


IMG_1504.jpg


IMG_0904copy.jpg


DSC00591.jpg


15-1.jpg


3-1.jpg


DSC_4959smlwmk.jpg


Jon015.jpg


Jonep.jpg


p2.jpg


p6.jpg


p1.jpg


p8.jpg


ringeastersmallpt6.jpg
 
Wow, nice selection of pics.
Some of those look like the Nurburgring.

Sweet Honda's.
 
God I hate those things.


McPherson struts FTL. Look how the double-wishbone rears stay planted but the fronts end up with positive camber under load. Just another thing you'll have to fix before going to the track. The older double-wishbones gained the perfect amount of camber when lowered about 2 inches, and gained even more under load. I love my suspension.
 
Bah, teh ugly of EP3s...

EK9 FTW. Just so much better looking and such.
 
That blue Civic is the only decent looking among that whole bunch to be honest...Putting black rims with a red outer line on a white car is the worst thing you do...Not to mention the fugly rims on some of the Hondas...
 
I normally like the EP Civic's, but most of those are fugly IMO.
 
That blue Civic is the only decent looking among that whole bunch to be honest...Putting black rims with a red outer line on a white car is the worst thing you do...Not to mention the fugly rims on some of the Hondas...
Not really, considering it was a color released by a very popular and high quality wheel company, and was quite a popular wheel during it's limited sales.


It is your opinion, but it's not nearly the worst thing to do to a car.
 
Back