Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,071 views

I hope its not a repost
 
Someone finally has a good video of that... The old one that used to go around was so distorted and low-quality you could hardly tell what was going on.
 
99-00 Civic coupes per request from the guy with the girly car.

















Got more but I don't feel like uploading them...
 
God damn people slam those suckers. Most of them have to be lowered over 2 inches. If I had one and could tune it it'd be done up something like this:



That's fantastic. But the guy needs to stop pissing about tire prices and slap about 1.5 degrees negative camber up front. I'm sorry, but I'm a double wishbone fanboy now.

The car looks so good I don't even mind the dent on the front fender.
 
Dent? Thats a battle scar!
 
Sugoi! This thing takes badass to a whole new level.

aristo1qx1.jpg

aristo2by4.jpg

aristo3cv2.jpg

aristo4xl2.jpg

aristo6js8.jpg

aristo7xz4.jpg

aristo8qc5.jpg

aristo9xo8.jpg
 
You've excelled yourself again Fred, that beast is epic 👍

It's probably the nicest Aristo I've ever seen, black on black works so well for it.
 
Something about those exhaust pipes irks me, other then that, the exterior is amazing.

Theres something to be said about that red interior though. :odd:
 
Something about those exhaust pipes irks me, other then that, the exterior is amazing.

Theres something to be said about that red interior though. :odd:

Yeah, the interior bothers me to no end. :(
 
I love the spots in the headliner, though I probably would have left it black.
 
Black > red for interior.

And I agree on the exhaust pipes being odd. Other than that, its pretty damn awesome.
 
whoa the insides blinded me, too much red! tho i woulda gone for black with red mayb, even jus red piping on the seats
still, neat one
 
His bay has so much more room than mine. His K24 doesn't come nearly as close to the radiator support as mine does. :(
 
What's with this 3-spoke steering wheel I've seen on a few Hondas in here? I want it.
 
What's with this 3-spoke steering wheel I've seen on a few Hondas in here? I want it.

The Civic Type R (EK9) came with one, same with the Integra Type R (DC2 & DC5). Be prepared to write a huge check. I've seen ones in relatively new condition go for close to $1000, no joke.
 
The Civic Type R (EK9) came with one, same with the Integra Type R (DC2 & DC5). Be prepared to write a huge check. I've seen ones in relatively new condition go for close to $1000, no joke.
As do most Civic Type R parts.
 
That looks so mean, and the fact that its from Manitoba, Canada makes me even more proud. *sheds a tear*
 
The Civic Type R (EK9) came with one, same with the Integra Type R (DC2 & DC5). Be prepared to write a huge check. I've seen ones in relatively new condition go for close to $1000, no joke.

500$ on Ebay gets you one, usually... but it comes straight from Japan.
 
Damn it only fits the EK??!?!?! GARGH!!!
 
Modify it too fit my boy!

I did not expect to see a K series Honda engine in that MRS at all. What would be the point of that? :odd:
 
Maybe it won't fit.
 
Back