Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,319 views
hehehehe
 

Attachments

  • gotrice.jpg
    gotrice.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 452
Furious Supra
 

Attachments

  • furious supra.jpg
    furious supra.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 443
eclipse
 

Attachments

  • eclipse yellow.jpg
    eclipse yellow.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 440
civic
 

Attachments

  • civic yellow.jpg
    civic yellow.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 436
acura
 

Attachments

  • integra blue.jpg
    integra blue.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 426
dude your blinkers are on
 

Attachments

  • skyline blinkers.jpg
    skyline blinkers.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 430
I also hate cops because they profile. One time I got pulled over for going 40 in a 30 in my old beater Bronco 2 and then like a year later when I finished my Accord i got pulled over for doing 50 in a 45 and i got a $70 dollar ticket, go figure!
 
this supra goes up to 249mph
 

Attachments

  • supra.jpg
    supra.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 442
i believe someone asked for an MR2
 

Attachments

  • mr2.jpg
    mr2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 466
Nice System
 

Attachments

  • nice system.jpg
    nice system.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 455
I posted some nice Accords on page 4 or 5 or sometin like that, there's an MR2 around there too I think...
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


What did they do to that poor Impreza? Terrible.

Mayorbill has the best taste.

damn straight.

beyotches.
 
Originally posted by mayorbill11


damn straight.

beyotches.

Agreed, that's horrible.

I prefer mine, with only the factory spoiler.
 
Back