Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,320 views
SVX
full

Not cars that look alike? Bu...but everyone says only today's cars look alike...
 
I've always wondered: how do you pronounce Ruf?

Roof? Rough? Does the 'u' have more of a dead sound like how you say the two o's in "woof"?
 
Hwy-ruh. With that first part, think Family-Guy-Cool-Hwip joke. "Hoo-aye," say it quickly. That's how I've been saying it.
 
POORshuh. Probably a photoshop, but it's inspired by the blue Bisimoto build. Looks nasty to me! :mischievous:

1472569323.jpg
 
Holy hell that BNR is perfect.
 
My cousin had a red 16v back in the day and it was instant love. I looked into buying one as my first car before I got a 320i. The seller said it was a great car, but the sunroof didn't close. Well that's a pretty big issue in Britain!

I passed.
 

Gen 4 and 5 best looking Lancer gens for me personally. Gran Turismo vibe all over it.

The amount of JDM in the last few pages... Thank you! :bowdown:
 
Back