Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,320 views
29639243643_2b0f1875bd_o.jpg


30183900601_85796d72d3_o.jpg
 
30360319522_86000f2380_o.jpg


29844972323_289b6707e1_o.jpg


30360320332_f7b1648984_o.jpg


30390737121_afec8e90c0_o.jpg

Oooh, this introduced me to Arcane Legend wheels, sort of like a third-party Mugen M7 made available in larger sizes. I might have to consider these for the wagon build, see if they make them in 17" sizes...
 
SVX
That's a Hilman IMP I believe.
Indeed it is. I missed the dip in the front of the hood because of the 🤬 that some dip did to the poor thing.
 
Was the cameraman on that NSX video texting while filming? Holy crap.

- "Look at all the brake dust that we're pulling off."

- *films the ground*
 
Oh, and since that 'gold Mugen MF10' stage, Michael Mao's twin turbo NSX has progressed...

2014-2015: same Taitec front bumper, but added matte red vinyl wrap, Downforce front fenders, and Route KS Super Madonna rear fenders... obviously some TEs.
13934879509_f00e296073_b.jpg


2015-2016: Route KS Super Madonna front bumper swap + ZE40s, and the wrap came off; the Voltex wing was added back in the "brick red" stage.
18209780944_34a6bfd209_o.jpg


27560253222_3bfaef89c5_o.jpg
 
Back