Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,338 views
mitsubishi-evo-wagon-141-001.jpg

mitsubishi-evo-wagon-141-002.jpg

mitsubishi-evo-wagon-141-003.jpg

http://dsportmag.com/the-cars/features/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-ix-wagon-gt/
 


This is the equivalent to swapping a GTR nose on a Stagea, correct?

Not belittling, I absolutely love this. In fact, I want to see this next to the Stagea.


Edit

Nevermind this was actually a wagon! Holy crap! Why haven't I ever heard of it before?! :eek:


Edit 2

Those holes bring about another question. What are they for in Civics? I see a lot of modified Civics with a huge bar underneath and then holes at the bumpers. Of course RICErs decide to take it and run off it with the idea but Im genuinely curious.




450 HP V70

Volvo-V70-Gatebil-041.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-051.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-061.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-261.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-131.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-191.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-141.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-071.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-221.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-201.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-251.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-211.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-241.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-271.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-171.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-121.jpg


Volvo-V70-Gatebil-111.jpg


Source
 
Last edited:
Those holes bring about another question. What are they for in Civics? I see a lot of modified Civics with a huge bar underneath and then holes at the bumpers. Of course RICErs decide to take it and run off it with the idea but Im genuinely curious.

In almost all cars the rear bumper is essentially a parachute where wind is trapped at speed. The holes alleviate that air.
 
In almost all cars the rear bumper is essentially a parachute where wind is trapped at speed. The holes alleviate that air.
I'd love to see some CFD which proves that it actually works. As it is I'm skeptical that you get any benefit beyond minor weight savings.
 
It also looks cool.

Awesome, thanks! It's worth noting that his cutout is very different to the holes, though. If I'd seen his cutout I'd probably have given him the benefit of the doubt.
 
I hacked a lot out of mine! Haha
10548704_10204390180262876_2252228787223805150_o.jpg
Nice, that should definitely help at high speeds! I wonder, how much would it be to get/make a flat floor and diffuser?
 
I think I'd have gone with the designo Crystal Grey interior rather than the Saddle Brown, but I really like that color. Not into the wheels, though.
 
Back