Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,607,338 views
Say "Fiat Abarth" and this is what comes to mind for me:

1958_Zagato_Fiat_Abarth_850_Record_Monza_01.jpg
1958_Zagato_Fiat_Abarth_850_Record_Monza_03.jpg
 
What did those poor cars ever do? :(
 
:confused: To each their own. The stretched tires are bugging me, but the liveries are beautiful, I think.
 
Easy. 430.

Oh wait, it's a convertible. GT3 RS.
 
Black 930. A customer at work has one very similar, and he conveniently owns a business near ours, so I get to hear it on a regular basis. :D



Also brings it to local meets.
 
Not even a little--R121. As much as I'd love that grey-green 911 next to the yellow 360...

You mean in the left background? That's a Cayman next to an F355. I don't see a yellow 360.
 
You mean in the left background? That's a Cayman next to an F355. I don't see a yellow 360.
Subaru 360, with the taxi-esque checker stripe. The early 911 is to the right of it.
 
Subaru 360, with the taxi-esque checker stripe. The early 911 is to the right of it.

Whoops. I didn't even look at that car closely; my eyes were skimming the photo and dismissed it as a Beetle.
 
The Cherry and Kenmeri (I'm a poet and I didn't know it) aren't doing it for me because of the arch extensions--and I doubt either are their top-level variants, rather lower end models made to look like the X1-R and the GT-R--but yes! More people ought to just leave the classics alone.
 
Last edited:
Ah, I think I need to watch LeMans now... again.
 
Back