Impreza 22b

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcaranna
  • 9 comments
  • 1,376 views
Messages
3
Messages
gatecrasher87
Hi does anyone know if the 22b is unlockable and if so how do I get it? :)
 
used car dealership, i have seen the car there...
 
You can get it as the "Base Rally Car" ticket (all golds in the Beginner Rally). Other than that, you gotta work with a local used car salesman in a purple sportcoat and over-gelled hair.
 
I got mine in the used car dealer for about 40k
 
I found one in the dealership, haven't gotten round to working on it yet but I'm looking forward to it, I had one on GT4 which was awesome.
 
You can get it as the "Base Rally Car" ticket (all golds in the Beginner Rally). Other than that, you gotta work with a local used car salesman in a purple sportcoat and over-gelled hair.

Got mine as the base rally prize!
 
Ahh! I completely forgot about this car, one of the greatest Imprezas. Going to used car lot right now! Good thing Subaru usually chooses good wheels for their cars as the 22B is standard.
 
FYI it's about 45,000cr give or take and looks awesome in yellow :)

1106473117_KrFGA-L.jpg
 
Back