Impreza V.S. Lancer

Is the Lancer or the Impreza Better?

  • Lancer

    Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Impreza

    Votes: 26 53.1%

  • Total voters
    49

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
Messages
4,860
Which is better.Its hard to choose.Don't judge by looks,Judge by Performance.
 
I have a problem with the Lancer understeering. So my vote goes towards the Impressive. :thumbsup:
 
ditto on Cobra's comment
although i must say that tommi makkinen sure doesn't have a problem w/ the lander understeer.. :D
maybe its just our setups....
 
i vote Impreza, because it's more versatile: you can drive in on the road (Lancer has understeer and unusually short gears) as well as dirt (understeer makes it hard to correct a drift exit) with little or no tuning.
 
With the same level of tune, I lap faster in the Lancer EVO 7. The EVO 6 is about equal to the Impreza.
Mind you, when I'm lapping faster, it is by less than a second.:D
 
lancer rox...

i personally dont loke imprezas, but its mainly looks.

i tend to like a little oversteer these days and the lancers oversteer is very manageable :) so therefore it is a quicker car all round :)
 
The Lancer Rally Prototype has a problem with over steering. It spins out too much. The Impreza Rally Prototype is awesome for drifting.
 
I chose Impreza based on the STi WRX '02

I really had trouble deciding because the EVO 7 has downforce and is pretty potent, but since Mitsu has taken so long to bring EVO's to NorthA, I am not going to choose it.
 
Imprza for sure i like the subaru impreza 22b danm that one rocks :D
 
I've played about with Scooby V Bishi comparisons a fair bit. I've tried standard, mild tune, and full out tune, and find the Evos are quicker, for me anyway.
 
To me, it doesn't make a difference (unless its horsepower). Imprezas are good. I did the German Touring Series with the Impreza 22b Sti (Just barely that is).
For the lancers, the TME was the second car I got after the Sprinter Trueno.
 
The Evo 7 is the only one thats as nimble as the WRX. The Evo4 is a huge joke. I hope I never have to drive that pig again. I like the Evo7 about as much as the WRX, the Evo6 not quite, and I dont like any other EVo's. However, I like all WRX's.
 
Lancer. All the Imprezzas in the game are a disappointment to me.
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
The Evo 7 is the only one thats as nimble as the WRX. The Evo4 is a huge joke. I hope I never have to drive that pig again. I like the Evo7 about as much as the WRX, the Evo6 not quite, and I dont like any other EVo's. However, I like all WRX's.

I agree with 12sec. Civic
 
Impreza. It is more agile and easier to drive on the asphalt.
 
the question is too general. for that reason i voted impreza. because im not sure if mitsu has anything that can challenge the 22b. that car is a beast.
 
i vote for the 2002 subaru wrx because i own one of my own..hehe..gotta support it....but hey...it's my best drifting car in the game too...so there yah go
 
scoobs suxorz!!

my evo 6 is heaps better than my scooby sti....

dont have a evo 7 or 22b
 
I have my white STi Ver. VI. Doesn't do well in the acceleration (maybe) but does handle quite wel! I have yet to tune the Lancer EVO to find some results and compare.

BTW, I actually have a 8meg memory card for GT3!!! I still have my GT2 also...
 
Man, where did this thread surface from?


I am still for the WRX's, but I am disapointed there are no tuner WRX's. The Mines Lancer Evo VI would be better if it could be tuned higher than 514hp, but it is still very wicked.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
I have a problem with the Lancer understeering. So my vote goes towards the Impressive. :thumbsup:

Don't dis the car just becouse it understeer.
Can I try to change your mind and like the cars more?
Only go baying two parts and set them up right.

The Customisable diff (LSD) and the AYC control.

Then set the diff to:

LSD Initial 'front' 5-8 .... 18-24 'back' with out the AYC
LSD Accel 'front' 8-16 .... 30-45 'back' with out the AYC
LSD Dec 'front' 15-20 .... 20 'back' with out the AYC

and set the (yaw control) AYC at 70-80

Just add this to your setup,
or go here for my two lancers setting (drift)
 
Of course im gonna say Lancer, look at the EVO7,EVO6 and T.M.E and the Mines, damn their good!
 
In the game I like them both. In the WRC, the WRX is alot better than the Lancer (they have had loads and loads of problems all year).
 
So, do you WRX guys think the 22B is better than the '02 WRX? I didnt find it nearly as nimble.

With the '02 WRX, I can cut into the turn at the last moment, because the turn-in is very sharp.
 
Back