Impreza V.S. Lancer

Is the Lancer or the Impreza Better?

  • Lancer

    Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Impreza

    Votes: 26 53.1%

  • Total voters
    49
in GT3 it performs better for me if thats what you mean....and the Evo V-VI (?) was better than the Impreza at the time, it won Makinen a lot of world championships
 
Originally posted by ving
lancer rox...

i personally dont loke imprezas, but its mainly looks.

i tend to like a little oversteer these days and the lancers oversteer is very manageable :) so therefore it is a quicker car all round :)

I agree with you ving, but I dont see where you say your lancer oversteers, mine doesnt oversteer, but understeers a minimal amount, but again, as your oversteer is, my understeer is very managable. I have an Evo VI TME (black) and I have tires, turbo, few other stuff I cant remember at the moment, but with a suspension kit and some tuning it should be fine, thats everyone else's case. So overall, Lancer beats the Impresuxs... *Imprezas :D

Here is what I replied to when someone said that Lancers were crap...

Originally posted by BMW X5 SPORTS

EVOS are dope

Whatever. Just because they are semi-light, fast, and have good body styling AND are fairly inexpensive for the quality, you can shut your fat crusty lips BMX because apperentaly you dont know the least tidbit about any car, not even a Vitz so go steal some Car & Driver magazines from KMart and read them, then photocopy them in the library, post them everywhere you go, including the bathroom, AND SINK IT INTO YOUR FAT USELESS BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ what a moron :mad:


THAT IS WHAT I THINK SO ON THE LANCER VS IMPREZZA DEBATE
 
22b says it all, even in gt2 this thing was BAD-ASS
 
Originally posted by glacierdustGT
I agree with you ving, but I dont see where you say your lancer oversteers, mine doesnt oversteer, but understeers a minimal amount, but again, as your oversteer is, my understeer is very managable. I have an Evo VI TME (black) and I have tires, turbo, few other stuff I cant remember at the moment, but with a suspension kit and some tuning it should be fine, thats everyone else's case. So overall, Lancer beats the Impresuxs... *Imprezas :D


its all in the settings ;)
 
for me,I'm able to drive better with a LanEvo for Rally,but when it comes to asphalt,I drive better with the WRX =D

AE86Driver
 
No I meant htey have had loads and loads of technical problems all year. Parts failing, launch systems not working right, there is a long list I made last season. I keep one of all the cars...
 
BTW I am talking about the EVO 7, I think the other versions where better rally cars. A Rally driver is only as good as his car:p...
 
I'd have to say the Lancer. I own the Lancer Evo V and it works fine for me. You can race it on normal rodes and in rally races. Most people are complaining about the short gear ratios, but you can widen the gear ratios so that the car tops out at a faster speed. Although I do like the Impreza Rally Car, I still think that the Lancers are better than the Imprezas.
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
BTW I am talking about the EVO 7, I think the other versions where better rally cars. A Rally driver is only as good as his car:p...
wrong Jana wrong! :p
 
Have you even seen the WRC this year? Geez even Skoda finished in front of them. They're pretty much in dead last...
 
Back