Rich77 Messages 770 Messages Rich77 Jan 28, 2011 #1 Willing to trade for it, really want it. Reply with what kind of cars you want (rally/race/touring/etc) I'll be glad set up a deal. >I DO NOT WANT THE 08 AVAILABLE AT DEALERSHIP<
Willing to trade for it, really want it. Reply with what kind of cars you want (rally/race/touring/etc) I'll be glad set up a deal. >I DO NOT WANT THE 08 AVAILABLE AT DEALERSHIP<
D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Jan 29, 2011 #3 would u like a Coupe 22B Sti... sold my '98 WRC for money...aww
doobieduck Messages 1,087 scotland Messages doobieduck Jan 29, 2011 #4 theres not a 1998 model,a dont think, theres only IMPREZA Rally Car '01+'03+'99+IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01 and the the IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
theres not a 1998 model,a dont think, theres only IMPREZA Rally Car '01+'03+'99+IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01 and the the IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
doobieduck Messages 1,087 scotland Messages doobieduck Jan 29, 2011 #6 if it is the impreza rally car '99... i got one here 0 miles ready for trade
K kevpolley Messages 81 Messages TheAlmightyZohan Jan 29, 2011 #7 I have a '99 WRC Prototype. Willing to trade for FGT.
Rich77 Messages 770 Messages Rich77 Jan 29, 2011 #8 I just want this paintjob or something very similar http://www.topgear.com/uk/assets/cm...f-9b3863699a1d/Large Image.jpg?p=081217_12:28 Kev I have an FGT. Can we do a lobby so I can see the car first? Add me, Rich77 EDIT: or doobie: what are you looking for?
I just want this paintjob or something very similar http://www.topgear.com/uk/assets/cm...f-9b3863699a1d/Large Image.jpg?p=081217_12:28 Kev I have an FGT. Can we do a lobby so I can see the car first? Add me, Rich77 EDIT: or doobie: what are you looking for?
doobieduck Messages 1,087 scotland Messages doobieduck Jan 29, 2011 #9 http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?make=88 look here and it will show you the cars,tell me what one you would like,i have all the rally cars anyway
http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?make=88 look here and it will show you the cars,tell me what one you would like,i have all the rally cars anyway
Rich77 Messages 770 Messages Rich77 Jan 29, 2011 #10 I'd like the '99 version. Is that what you were referring to, kev?