Improve my drift skills, help needed

Hi , i'm a beginner on Drifting too :)
So , I can only help a little , Don't know if this will work for your Drift style though , I always Put the initial torque to Max (60) I think this will help to tackle the long curves ;)

Hi , i'm a beginner on Drifting too :)
So , I can only help a little , Don't know if this will work for your Drift style though , I always Put the initial torque to Max (60) I think this will help to tackle the long curves ;)

Thanks man :D i'm already run 60/60/5 on my LSD settings,
i think that the main problem as Zach say to me online, is to open more the corner entry and the way i shift gears... and i don't know yet but i slide a very grippy car, i don't know if a change it will be better... but it's nice to have so many questions that you can only answer by drifting and having fun :D

But thanks man, we should drive sometime :D
add me if you want...

thanks and regards mate.

Thanks man :D i'm already run 60/60/5 on my LSD settings,
i think that the main problem as Zach say to me online, is to open more the corner entry and the way i shift gears... and i don't know yet but i slide a very grippy car, i don't know if a change it will be better... but it's nice to have so many questions that you can only answer by drifting and having fun :D

But thanks man, we should drive sometime :D
add me if you want...

thanks and regards mate.
Yes :P
I'll add you
And what car are you drifting right now ? (the grippy one :lol: )

A Skyline 350 GT 06' it's a very nice car

AutumnRingMini_2_tonemapped_zps6c178d0f.jpg

funkthehype
Hahahahahaha very nice skyline mate !!!! and the video is sick !!! congratulations, looking foward to meet you online !!!

Sorry i haven't sent you that car yet. He keeps forgetting to send it to me too

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Sorry i haven't sent you that car yet. He keeps forgetting to send it to me too

Relax mate... i'm doing ok with my own now... now the supensions and transmission are ok... just need more practice online...

but i will test the naruto's skyline... i'm curious about his setup...

thanks again my friend :)

funkthehype
Relax mate... i'm doing ok with my own now... now the supensions and transmission are ok... just need more practice online...

but i will test the naruto's skyline... i'm curious about his setup...

thanks again my friend :)

I messaged him a little while ago he will see it when he hops on. And no problem glad to help. If you see me in a room just join up you don't have to ask bro. But glad to see you are getting better.

ORPHANTHIRTY7
No problem. When did you switch to the Mustang?

Last night ... i'm kind in love with this horse hahahaha.. its setup with 577HP and i think
its pretty easy car to control... still need some improvements on the transmission , as naruto says once... the Rpm almost all the time on red!!! its annoying !!! besides that its a great car !!!!

Eric1512
Very nice bro. Looking good.

thank tou Eric... i will try to get on later... right now its so hot here in brazil that my ps3 its getting hot very fast and lock the screen all the time hahahahahha i'm heeelll maaaan .... hahahahaha

funkthehype
Last night ... i'm kind in love with this horse hahahaha.. its setup with 577HP and i think
its pretty easy car to control... still need some improvements on the transmission , as naruto says once... the Rpm almost all the time on red!!! its annoying !!! besides that its a great car !!!!
Yeah it is looking pretty smooth

funkthehype
thank tou Eric... i will try to get on later... right now its so hot here in brazil that my ps3 its getting hot very fast and lock the screen all the time hahahahahha i'm heeelll maaaan .... hahahahaha

Yeah every other night my ps3 has been running pretty hot. That new update blows. It got so hot the other night I actually had to do the fan trick to run the fan at full blast a few times to cool it down.

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Yeah it is looking pretty smooth

Yeah every other night my ps3 has been running pretty hot. That new update blows. It got so hot the other night I actually had to do the fan trick to run the fan at full blast a few times to cool it down.

is thats the way i felt when i run for the first time !!! even using a fricking D pad !!!! all it needs is a little love a then it wil be a monsta !!!

To link some drift together,drift around a corner and hen you see the next corner coming,tap the brakes and turn the stick to the next corner.its the same with a wheel,but with that,you need to be careful with the throttle and you have to catch the drift neglected before giving it more gas

To link some drift together,drift around a corner and hen you see the next corner coming,tap the brakes and turn the stick to the next corner.its the same with a wheel,but with that,you need to be careful with the throttle and you have to catch the drift neglected before giving it more gas

You do not necessarily need to tap the brake on transition. If your set up is good you should be able to just throw it towards the next turn. The only reason you brake at transition is if you need to slow down for the next turn. If your car does not allow you to do that you have way to much under steer.

It was a weird felling but last night when i was setting up the z34 with zach.... i switch the gas button to L2(yes i was using X button) to have a little more control, i could make all the entrys and connect all the corners without hit the brake and e-brake !!!! i could control the speed with the transmission and aceleration only !!!! it was weird but true, as Eric says

funkthehype
It was a weird felling but last night when i was setting up the z34 with zach.... i switch the gas button to L2(yes i was using X button) to have a little more control, i could make all the entrys and connect all the corners without hit the brake and e-brake !!!! i could control the speed with the transmission and aceleration only !!!! it was weird but true, as Eric says

I am glad you are getting the hang of that and it is working for you.

Back