In GT games which cars have you spent the most time in.

Messages
322
Messages
FlourescentBlack and FlourecsentBlack
Acura NSX:
I almost drove this exclusivley in GT1

Lotus Elise 190:
Light which makes it great on tires, 4 cylinder which makes it great on fuel. Whats not to like.

Lotus Elise 111R:
A 190 + 1 gear, woot.

Lotus Esprit GT1:
I spend countless hours fine tuning for redrock valley in gt2.

Venturi Atlantique(s):
A french ferrari, oh yeah.

Toyota MR2 GTS:
I dunno I just like it. I might buy one IRL.

Ferrari California:
Seems to be a very good car. It has the least drag of any Ferrari making it the most aerodynamic one. Uber fast shifts and the stock gearing is near perfect unlike a lot of cars.
 
Last edited:
Acura NSX
BMW M3 e92
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
 
I don't know how this thread will survive, but I'll post anyway.

1998 Toyota MR-2 GTS: I spent a lot of time doing the MR Challenge at the Driving Park (GT4)

1999 Toyota GT-ONE (TS020): I drove this car in GT2 and GT4, and I drove the special black version. Perfect LM.

2004 Polyphony Digital Formula GT: It explains itself. GT4's most capable car.

2008 GT by Citroen: I drive this car a lot, normally in cockpit view, R3 tyres on Daytona. It sounds like the center of a tornado.

1995 Mitsubishi GTO (3000GT) Twin-Turbo: My special GT1 car. Super-capable for that game, 948 twin-pressure ponies. I have had gearbox problems though.
 
RX7 because its a fun car to drive.. and I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes the 3000gt! a lot of people seem to hate on it
 
Basically just about any race car, race modified car or LMP car.
 
In GT4 the 3000GT LM was great if you re geared it. In GT one and two it was one of the most powerful cars.

Why hate on it?
 
Toyota MR2
ASL ARTA Garaiya
Mazda RX7
 
The ones I can recall myself driving most for each game.

GT - 300zx
GT2 - Supra TT/Viper GTS
GT3 - Mustang Cobra R
GT4 - Jaguar S Type R... don't know why? I remember it being fast.
GT5 - Corvette Z06
 
The Honda S2000 race car, because i liked the Orange and Black, love that color combo.
 
A What ever my first mustang is (GT2-4)

The Nike One (i loved it in photo mode)

GT40 was my primary race car next to a Camero race car i had.
 
gt-r r32,s13 and eg6(ae111 in gt4).i spend hours in every gt game to fine tuning them
 
Saleen S7-very very fun car
BMW FIA GTR McLaren-absolutely love the look
Honda NSX Type-R '02-PERFECT handling
 
I like this thread!

Let's see...

BMW M5
(Love it on the 'Ring)

Volkswagen Lupo Cup something rather in lime green
(also loved it on the ring)

Audi R8 Race Car
(Le Mans Awesome)

Audi R8
(Loved it on Trial Mountain)

BTW these are my fav's from GTPSP

My Fav's from GT5P:

Mercedes SL55 (SO NICE for a quick spin, I love the Mercedes logo on the wheel makes me feel like I'm in a SLS or SLR )

Volkswagen GOLF GTI [the new one was it? the old one's great too]
(I liked it for no reason just a ton of fun to race with)

Subaru Imprezza [The new one STI or whatever]
(One of my favorites, probably favorite car in prologue, Absolute joy on Dayton ROAD COURSE)

Audi R8
(Fun on Suzuka)
 
I spend most of my time behind the wheel of these fine automobiles:

Amuse S2000
Ferrari F430
BMW M3
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Nissan 350Z
Toyota MR2
Peugeot 205/206 RC
 
RX7's, BMW GTR, '65 Alfa, EVO's, and all american muscle.
 
in prologue I spent most of my time in the ford gt, dodge viper, and aston martin. :)
 
I am going to skip GT4 because I loved too many cars.
In Prologue I loved the.
C4
Speed Six
Focus
350z
Sti
Viper
Ford GT + Tunned GT
Clio V6

and Suzuki Swift :D
 
my first GT game was GT3: first car i had my hands on was the Castrol Supra, I was playing in arcade mode, this was actually the first time I had ever played a sim racing game. Got me hooked, fell in love with the Supra.

GT4: Supra just cuz it was fun and powerful. M5 favorite saloon. Zonda C12s 7.3L closest thing to a Lambo or Ferrari, fun to drive as well. M3 etc.

GT5P: 599 GTB thing is nuts, drift it, race it, fun car, cant wait to drive it in GT5 or the GTO or XX version of it. GTR some AWD car, shifts like no other, out of turns fast, very responsive, M3 E92 great sports car, good car to practice drifting technique because its not too fast and not too slow, has a very wide rev limit, F430 is special because I felt the physical aspect of a Mid Engine Rear Wheel and its difference in turning and weight distribution and braking, not to forget the amount of Over/understeer that is a result from the M/R aspect.

GT5: too many cars I want to drive, LFA, 599 GTO, LP 640 and 560, haha. you get the pont.
 
I can't believe you guys are sitting here listing off cars that take a while to achieve. First of all, you should be realistic. The first car any of you will get (if you're smart) is a Mazda Miata. You will win Sunday Cup with it stock, then after that you can buy a muffler upgrade and win the the next race series allowing RWD cars. Then you use that money and get more upgrades and you can get it on with the Japanese FR championship. All in all the Miata is your money getter before you venture off on any other car. For FR it's always been for me the civic or the intergra type R. With those you can do the FR races and the Type R races both. When you get into the higher powered area you can use your money to upgrade the Miata more, or you can head into the RX7. Which is what I did. The RX7 will let you race in a lot of races. For an American car it was the SVT Mustang. I also ventured into using the M3 CSL (GT4) with a wing added for higher powered races. Good balance to that car. After that it required an even higher powered car and I went with the Ford GT (GT4). When it came to racing cars of course it was either the GT-One or the Minolta Toyota (GT4) or the Nissan R92 (GT4).
 
BMW M5 or M3 CSL.
 
Subaru impreza and the minolta race car.
 
GT2 to GT4: Toyota GT-One road car and race car.

Now for GT5:

Peugeot 908 HDI FAP '10
Toyota GT-One race car '99
Citroên GT race car' 2010?
F2007
etc.
 
Mostly classics. Among others:

Daihatsu Midget - Bizzare, but fun!
Mazda 110S - Love the rotary whine!
Mercury Cougar - What's not to love?
 
Orginal GT: FTO LM, GTO LM
GT2: Toyota GT One
GT3: Skylines ;)
GT4: Audi R8
 
The M5 was probably the car I spent most of my time in. It was fast everywhere on every track. I also (being australian) spent alot of time in the FPV's and Holdens. One of my fave things to do though was take some little Japanese shopping trolley and seeing how fast it would travel down the La Sarth straight or around the test ring. Some of them really hauled if you gave them enough road.
 
Back