In GT games which cars have you spent the most time in.

Spent and will continue to spend most of my GT time in Skylines because they're a great all-round package including 1/4 Mile

Holden Monaro (it's a great all-round package also)

Lancer Evo
because it works really well on dirt and snow stages.
 
Honda Civic Type-R EK9 Standard, Gathers and Spoon Version

Also loved the Motul Civic too
 
Alfa 147 TI DTM Version

Honda S2000 LM Race Car

Escudo Pikes Peak Version

Spoon S2000

Integra Type R
 
Touring cars, all the way! Favourites:

FTO super touring car
CLK touring car
Alfa 155 touring car
 
Skylines and about 5 hours on the nurinburg (SP?) ring in a turbo civic hatchback lol
 
Definetly the Honda EK9 and other performance variations like the B16 engined CRX and K20 type r's:tup:
 
GT1 Mitsubishi 3000gt, Mitsubishi Mirage
GT2 remember only BMW 323i Compact, Alfa 145 QV
GT3 Audi S4 '99 Mazda 787B '91 Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version '98
GT4 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) 2002
GT5p Mustang GT
 
GT1 was all about the Prelude Si VTEC (FF), The Chevy Grandsport (FR), and the Mitsubishi GTO (4WD), for me, think I only used other cars when I had to.

GT2 and 3 I don't really remember sticking to one car so much..

GT4 I easily spent the most time in the E46 M3.. 2 years playing GT mode, and 3 years time trialling the ring in the M3.

GT5 I havn't played so much, but probably the M3 has been my most used car.
 
GT2: pretty shocked i havent read the name so far....
definitly Vector Twin Turbo :) one of lamborghinis ancients:tup:
 
A bright red Golf V GTI on the 'Ring. Oh yeah...
 
GT2: pretty shocked i havent read the name so far....
definitly Vector Twin Turbo :) one of lamborghinis ancients:tup:

Pretty shocked by the appalling avatar you use 👎....and what exactly do you mean with the Vector being "one of Lamborghini's ancients"?
There not related in any way.
 
GT1 was so long ago that I have a hard time remembering. I know I used to love to drive the FTO in that game though. There was a race car version of it that was just amazing to drive. Also there was a race car RX-7 that was unbelievable. Back in those days, the suped up Japanese cars were the best.

For GT2, I remember using the Escudo Pike's Peak car. It was ridiculous. It wasn't the car I used most though. I remember loving the suped up Nissan Skylines in that game as well as the various suped up NSXs and RX-7s.

For GT3, I loved using the Penzoil NSX and the Arta NSX as well as the Castrol Supra and the 2 race varient RX-7s (I have to break these games out again, my memory is shot). I also loved the Panoz Le Mans car and the Toyota GT-1. My favorites, however, were the F1 cars. The McLaren and the Lotus in particular were absolutely amazing.

In GT4, I loved the Ford GT race car. I also loved the Gillette Vertigo, the Audi R10, the Bentley Speed 8 and several other car. The Formula GT cars were fun but a little disappointing in comparison to GT3's F1 cars.
 
The only car I distinctly remember spending tons and tons of time in for any of the games was the TOmmi makkinnen (sp?) Lancer evo in GT3.

I used it constantly, and almost exclusively in the endurance races. It almost became real to me.
 
GT2: Toyota GT-One Road Car, Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak

GT3: Mazda 787B Race Car, Toyota GT-One Race Car

GT4: BMW M5 '05, Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car
 
yeah okay.. sry for that.. i'll change it..
ancient is maybe the wrong word but in terms of design its related to countach, diablo and murciélago. and i loved it for that.
 
Dodge viper, any game, any model I just seem to be one with it and rarely screw up in it
 
Probably a skyline of some sort, maybe an Imprezza.

Did spend a while in the NSX after the top gear challenge.
 
Mazda 787B

Ford GT40

Saleen S7 (they really messed up the sound on this car though)
 
I can't believe you guys are sitting here listing off cars that take a while to achieve. First of all, you should be realistic. The first car any of you will get (if you're smart) is a Mazda Miata. You will win Sunday Cup with it stock, then after that you can buy a muffler upgrade and win the the next race series allowing RWD cars. Then you use that money and get more upgrades and you can get it on with the Japanese FR championship. All in all the Miata is your money getter before you venture off on any other car. For FR it's always been for me the civic or the intergra type R. With those you can do the FR races and the Type R races both. When you get into the higher powered area you can use your money to upgrade the Miata more, or you can head into the RX7. Which is what I did. The RX7 will let you race in a lot of races. For an American car it was the SVT Mustang. I also ventured into using the M3 CSL (GT4) with a wing added for higher powered races. Good balance to that car. After that it required an even higher powered car and I went with the Ford GT (GT4). When it came to racing cars of course it was either the GT-One or the Minolta Toyota (GT4) or the Nissan R92 (GT4).

I think you're in the wrong thread.
 
miata and the viper in GT3. i spent too much time in my tuned miata
 
GT1: Toyota Supra mk.III 3.0 Turbo (first car) and the Mitsubishi 3000GT of course
GT2: Escudo & Skyline R31 Silhouette Formula
GT3: I was very fond of my black R34 GT-R, I raced it so much that it wasn't shiny any more and I never washed it. Matte black.... :) I also had a mk.IV Supra...
GT4: The Polyphony Formula car, whatever it was called... My first car was the HPA Golf. Which wasn't really that good... No power in the lower revs. :(
 
GT1: don't remember I think the penzoil skyline
GT2: Subaru impreza wrx
GT3: the castroll toyota supra
GT4: Mercedes clk DTM car
GT5p: Corvette tuned. / Nissan GT-R

GT5: I obviously don't know yet but I'm looking foreward to look for a new favourite :D
 
GT1: Don't remember
GT2: Mitsubishi FTO
GT3: Dodge Viper GTS(team Oreca)/ Mazda 787b
GT4: A slew of American cars, since I would go back to the USA cups for easy $
GT5p: Dodge Viper SRT(tuned)/ACR wannabe. I tuned that car so much apart from the stock version its not even funny.
 
GT3 - Mitsubishi 3000GT,
Honda S2000
Nissan 300ZX
GT4 - RX7 race Car
Lotus Motorsport Elise
Mazda 787
GT5P - Corvette (both)
Nissan 350z Tuned
GT5 - Looking forward to Zonda R and the Lexus LFA!!!:dopey:
 
GT1: 3000GT and FTO
GT2: Supra
GT3: F1 car
GT4: RX-7 and GT ONE black car
GT5P: Tuned Viper
 
Cant remember which version they are from, but in no particular order...

Delta S4
Audi Quattro
FTO LM
Cerbera LM
M3 CSL
Aston Martin DB9
RX-7
Impreza WRX
 
-> Here are my list:

GT1

Chevrolet Corvette 427 Stingray - Stupid acceleration and a hoot to drive in the arcade mode!!!

sbchevrolet-1967-corvette-front.jpg


GT2

Honda S2000 (AP1) - Awesome car overall.

s2000s.jpg


GT3

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex - All about the balance.

78791a2.jpg


GT4

Honda S2000 (AP2, F20) - Still an awesome car.

317636554.jpg


GTPSP

Honda S2000 (AP1, F20) - See above.

461940699_385c8cea45.jpg


GTHD

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR - Easy to drift, massive fun.

18899_2393_06.mitsubishi.evo9.corner.silver.500.jpg


GT5P (Demo ver., JDM ver.)

Nissan GT-R Black Mask - Such power!

nissan_gt_r_gran_turismo_5_image005-thumb-thumb.jpg


GT5P (Retail ver., Spec III)

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec-C (GD, EJ20) - Easy & fun to drive.

4349235256956668.JPG


GT5D

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - Very balanced car to drive.

2010-mercedes-sls-amg.jpg


:dopey:
 
That must be my starters cars from previous GT's. The MA70 Supra in wine red. In GT4 I drove many many miles in the BMW M3 CSL in grey with the carbon roof.
 
Back