In GT games which cars have you spent the most time in.

GT4 is the first GT I got into and fully completed. I drive these most frequently:
Mercedes-Benz SL 65AMG(R230) '04
BMW M3 GTR

German cars kick ass =)
 
GT1 = Toyota Supra TwinTurbo.R JZA70 / Nissan Silivia / Honda Civic EG6 / Nissan Skyline GT-R 32 and 33 V-Spec
GT2 = Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec R34 / Lancia Delta HF Integrale / JGTC Unisia Jecs R33
GT3 = JGTC Nissan Calsonic GT-R / Nissan Silvia S14 / Lancer Evolution 6 / Camaro SS
GT4 & PSP = Lancia Delta HF Integrale / Nissan Silvia S14 / Subaru Impreza STi / Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 (all) / NSX Type R / Lancer Evolution 2 & 8.
 
GT1: 95 GTO MR Blue, not even fair to have in the game

GT2: GT-one road, for hp restricted <491 Nissan Zanavi Silvia GT dominated

GT3: Normal, Skyline R34 spec II Blue, HP cheat 1800hp RUF RGT hooked up like no other, hybrid 3500hp AWD Supra with viper concept sized tires crazy drift car

GT4: Black M3 CSL with gold spoked rims, EVO's I have a Red GSR with black rims and a black wing of every model I-VIII

GT5P: GT-R
 
GT1: Mitsubishi GTO LM Ed. (special model)
GT2: Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
GT3: Nissan R390 GT1 98' Race car
GT4 Prologue: BMW Mclaren F1 GTR 97'
GT4: Bentley Speed 8
GT5 Prologue: Audi R8/Nissan GT-R
GT5: Up to now, Peugeot 908 HDI Fap
 
Back