In need of missing gear. Have everything else.

• Thread starter vipersan
  • 177 comments
OK. I updated the first post and trade list.

I'll send you 1986 ticket on 10th July and I'll send you the 1970 ticket on 13th July.

EDIT: Don't worry I'll send you a FR. What does your notepad in the OP mean?

Last edited:
Just a reminder for me, to check for those two cars if you allready will have one of those written in trade schedule.

Can I have the Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96 instead of the Fairlady Z Roadster Z33 '03?

EDIT: I'll send you 1986 ticket on 10th July and 1970 ticket on 11th July. I've sent you a FR on PSN.

EDIT 2: Remove Honda N360 '67 from your notepad. I already have that car.

EDIT 3: I've sent you some of the colour shift paints. Could you please tell me which ones I have sent? Thanks.

Last edited:
You've sent:

Chameleon Orange
Formula Chameleon Green
Maziora Mazeran
and Azzuro Nuvola Iridescente (which I don't need ...), A mistake?

3.7. - Ferrari_1996 (5 paints for Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96 ) - 5 missing paints (Chameleon Orange, Formula Chameleon Green, Maziora Matterhorn, Maziora Mazeran, Maziora Plreadesll)

@viper - On the mygt.net site, if you want to compare cars like what you have and they don't or vice versa, somewhere near the top-ish there is a button that says 'trading advisor.' Click that and you will have it so much easier than comparing the 2 manually.

teecro: Thank you very much. I found that out soon after I wrote my post. :)

Ferrari_1996: thank you very much :).

madden14: I will get back on that for you right away. I'm booked til 9th July, so we cannot make any trades before that. And I have to check one thing before making more scheduled trades.

Matte Yellow, Matte White, Maziora Seyfert, Maziora Plreadesll and Maziora Matterhorn sent :).

EDIT: Do you want Matt Black or Matte Black?

Last edited:
Matte Black please. I've got Matt Black a lot :).

And thank you. I received the paints OK.

I see you are booked for some days. I have some interesting stuff if you check my signature, im very interested in a 2009 ticket and a 2010 ticket. PM me if possible 👍

Sorry. been very busy lately (building at home ... :)).

GT-BigFan4: Yes, I'm interested a lot. I'll put you on schedule for 9.7.. Confirm, if that is OK for you and write down which ticket you want - 23 or 24. Thank you.

GReeK_W1ZaRd: I will reserve you two slots on 10.7. and 12.7. I would like two sets of gear (30 helmets and 30 suits) for them. I see you have them all, so pick two I don't have and confirm if that is OK.

Mate, I never noticed this thread, and didn't knew you where collecting gears!

I'll forward 2 sets of gear of your choice.
I will do it as soon as I have time.

Hey, I have a few that you are missing:

'94, '95, '99, Classic Muscle, Historic Rally, Rally Base. And if all goes well with other trades, I will also have '88 and '98.

I can trade on the 11th and 13th since I see you are open on those dates. Or can go longer if you're interested. Let me know how many days you would like to trade, if at all, and I will pick what I would like. Cheers.

Last edited:
I can start trading on the 19th July for these tickets.

19/07: My '42 for your '05
20/07: My '66 for your '01
21/07: My '76 for your '97
22/07: My '89 for your '94
23/07: My '99 for your '93
24/07: My historic rally for your '90
25/07: My Base rally for your '87
26/07: My Modern Muscle car for your '85
27/07: My Classic Muscle car for your '84

Outeke: no problem there, mate. Just check the gear list and pick any set I don't have yet complete.

GasolineJunkie: Yes sir, I'm interested a lot. Long term trades are more favorable for me :).

Is this schedule OK for you:

13.7. - '94 ticket
15.7. - '95 ticket
16.7. - '99 ticket
18.7. - Classic Muscle ticket
19.7. - Historic Rally ticket
21.7. - Rally Base ticket
22.7. - '98 ticket

As I allready have 1988 ticket, that is it. Just let me know, what would you like for each one and confirm the schedule and we're booked. :)

Speedy6543: Since mr. GasolineJunkie was before you, I can only offer you these trades:

For sure trades:
24/07: Your '42 for my '05
25/07: Your '66 for my '01
27/07: Your '99 for my '93

these are negotiable, because of "issues" and can be scheduled: 28/07, 30/07, 31/07 if we can rearrange something:

Your '76 for my '97 -> not possible, since I don't have '97
Your Modern Muscle car for my '85 -> allready pending Muscle car ticket
Your '89 for my '94 - > allready pending 1989
Your historic rally for my '90 -> allready pending historic rally
Your Base rally for my '87 -> allready pending Base rally
Your Classic Muscle car for my '84 -> allready pending Classic muscle

24/07: My '42 for your '05
25/07: My '66 for your '01
27/07: My '99 for your '93

I'll be sending those 19,20,21 July.
Send the tickets to me whenever you can

Argh, crap. I see my mistake there. Since I allready have '99 pending from mr. GasolineJunkie.

Can you please change the third trade to: "27/07: My '76 for your '93" ?

I'll be sending mine as dated, unless there is a drop out of schedule (from any unconfirmed ones). Then you move right up. Thank you very much!

@vipersan & Speedy6543

I will give both of you a free ride for your last ticket, just PM me on PSN when you are down to one and I will send you the ticket.;)

:drool: 👍 There really are a bunch of good hearted traders here on GT Planet forums. Thank you very much for that kind offer!

GReeK_W1ZaRd: I will reserve you two slots on 10.7. and 12.7. I would like two sets of gear (30 helmets and 30 suits) for them. I see you have them all, so pick two I don't have and confirm if that is OK.

Hmm....would you mind if i changed our deal a bit? Could you send me your 1979 and 1988 ticket plz instead of the ones i requested? Also, im good with 60 gear no prob. However, if i fill u up with more items you're missing, will we trade again?

Also, if anyone else wants to trade with me, feel free to do so plz. I have all gear and i can send for Birthday tickets anytime. 👍

Sure. I can change. No problem there. I'll edit first post.

Yes, of course we can trade again on any free slots after 27.7. (that would be 28.7, 30.7, 31.7, 2.8., and more) if you want. Just write down what are you offering and please consider the pending trades.

Sure. I can change. No problem there. I'll edit first post.

Yes, of course we can trade again on any free slots after 27.7. (that would be 28.7, 30.7, 31.7, 2.8., and more) if you want. Just write down what are you offering and please consider the pending trades.

Yea, will do. I can fill u up with suits, or tickets if i find anything you're missing. Lemme know when u need paints (i have around 1000 chips, not much but i'll find something good :) ) 👍

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Paints are of not much use to me too :). Suits or tickets will probobly be most wanted. Or maybe a museum card or two. I'm very close to wrapin' 'em up too :)

vipersan
GasolineJunkie: Yes sir, I'm interested a lot. Long term trades are more favorable for me :).

Is this schedule OK for you:

13.7. - '94 ticket
15.7. - '95 ticket
16.7. - '99 ticket
18.7. - Classic Muscle ticket
19.7. - Historic Rally ticket
21.7. - Rally Base ticket
22.7. - '98 ticket

As I allready have 1988 ticket, that is it. Just let me know, what would you like for each one and confirm the schedule and we're booked. :)

That sched looks great for me. I'm on my phone now so I'll have a look at what you've got when I get back home and let you know. Thanks for the multiple trades!

EDIT: Can you put me down for the lvl 5, '91, '93, '01, '02, '03, '10? :D

Last edited:
Back