In need of missing gear. Have everything else.

• Thread starter vipersan
  • 177 comments
Noted. Thank you.

You wouldn't perhaps have the possibility to send me a 1980 Birthday ticket in next couple of days? I have an opening tomorrow and can send you back anything you want.

just asking :).

I don't think, I received 6 stealth cars and need to offer the person some gratitude with sending tickets and paint....
After that I need to give some cuda's etc for a friend who gives me the 7 chromeline cars...

(Temp Account Sharing -> Download works perfectly)

No problem there. I just asked. I do know how that works. A friend of mine offered me his Stealth cars too. Chromeline I got myself with SE version :).

Enjoy the trades. 👍

No problem there. Sorry to send you a used one. I found out (literally a few minutes ago) that there is a new unused available in new OCD. If i had any idea, I would have at least send you that one...

I'll keep other trades as agreed.

No problem there. Sorry to send you a used one. I found out (literally a few minutes ago) that there is a new unused available in new OCD. If i had any idea, I would have at least send you that one...

I'll keep other trades as agreed.

Ok no problem.

Bye for now :).

1980 bd ticket sent. Just pick another 2 sets of my gear collection:

helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Divider, Downforce, Fast Rain, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral or Scorpion.

and then you owe me 2 special tickets. no hurry. begin of august is ok!

I owe you two special tickets. I do not dare to pick anything more :). You have done me a great favor. Pick which ones you want from my current pot or if you want and wait for one of the pending ones.

Ok, then I pick Foehn suits. You sir are a true good spirit.

Instead of the GT-R LM Road Going Version '95, can I have the Nissan WOODONE ADVAN
Clarion GT-R '08 instead.

Sure thing. I'll note it and send it tomorrow.

Regards

mr. Ferrari_1996: all agreed cars have been sent from me. So all there is now in play is the tickets you are to send me in a few days. Thank you for trades.

Got it. Thank you.

EDIT: hey, is that really an "intermediate rally ticket" or "base rally ticket" ? It just says Rally ticket on it.

Last edited:
Awesome. Accepted it.

Just out of curiosity - we have a rally base ticket trade pending on 21.7. Does it say Rally base on ticket or what? Since I allready got a Rally Car ticket and it is not listed on mygranturismo.net site ... Thank you.

EDIT: mr. GasolineJunkie: Oh, and one more information for you - I am away from home on 15.7. and 16.7 (driving in my first international drift race in Austria on wet :) ) so I might send you one ticket on 14.7. and other on 17.7. Just don't be alarmed, I won't forget. It all depends of the fact, when I'll be home on 16.7. That is one of the reasons for those holes in my trades (to keep up my promises, if there are mistakes or problems). Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
Awesome. Accepted it.

Just out of curiosity - we have a rally base ticket trade pending on 21.7. Does it say Rally base on ticket or what? Since I allready got a Rally Car ticket and it is not listed on mygranturismo.net site ... Thank you.

EDIT: mr. GasolineJunkie: Oh, and one more information for you - I am away from home on 15.7. and 16.7 (driving in my first international drift race in Austria on wet :) ) so I might send you one ticket on 14.7. and other on 17.7. Just don't be alarmed, I won't forget. It all depends of the fact, when I'll be home on 16.7. That is one of the reasons for those holes in my trades (to keep up my promises, if there are mistakes or problems). Thank you for understanding.

I just checked my ticket and it does say Rally Base on it. I'm assuming the one you have is the Intermediate? That is the only one that I don't have so I can't have a look see at it. But the Historic Rally says that on there too so I'm sure you have the Intermediate.

Oh and congrats on the drift race. That is awesome! 👍 I wish you lots of luck and hope you do well. That is very understandable about the tickets. I'll get em when I get em. No biggie at all, bud.

Thank you very much for info and understanding.

Yes, it will be my first race on wet. I've done two in our drift championship on dry and I like it a lot. I'm just a newbie and doing it just for fun, so it's OK for me.

PS: a short clip from my 2nd race, one competition run (combined onboard + outside with onboard sound). I got 22 pts out of 30 possible pts and was 12th out of 28 competitors :). I was very happy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ESgCkjIOI

I updated it yesterday with your trade. Or have I missed something??

It was also updated today earlier when I got confirmation from GT-BIGFAN4

Back