Incorporation of VGT's

• Thread starter JTB10000
  • 13 comments
United States
Texas
JoshsoJB
How do you guys think VGT's should be used in GT7?

I'm thinking PD should go the GT4 route and have races specific to each manufacturer and one-make series' or championships using the VGT's should be a part of it.

I want a big section in Special Events for VGTs. every car with its video should be in there and we should win 2,3 races with each car to get it as a prize.

...:boggled: This is all a big hypothetical. There is no evidence (yet) of VGT project carrying over to GT7. If it does, it'd be wonderful. But since this is PDI we are talking about, there simply are no guarantees here. :irked:

I'm guessing PD got a pretty sweet deal for licensing the VGT's, maybe even $0 cost first time around by convincing manufacturers that it was a great advertising and marketing showcase for their products. I think they'll be in GT7 and beyond, without a doubt, and there might even be a few more added in the next game.

There is that matter of racing with them. For that, I'd love to see the VGTs not already done up in racing trim to have racing versions appropriate to some league, with alternate liveries, even if PD has to make some up. The GTbyCitroen race car is pretty darn awesome, and that would rock pretty hard, being able to race a WTCC or GT(x) version.

And as for more Vision GTs, this really has been a cool experiment that not many find fault with, and has been an incredible event in both gaming and the automotive world. If possible, keep it going.

If I'm to expect something out of GT7, it would be that the VGT cars from GT6 would now have full interior detail. I personally thinkk the reason why VGTs in general don't have interior is that PD just doesn't have the time to include them in the current game, but instead focuses their efforts on including them in the next game. These VGT cars are too precious for them, and for these to not have interior view is indeed a waste.

Back