Indianapolis 500! Race is today at 2:30 P.M. Eastern Time!Finished 

• Thread starter kolio
  • 51 comments
what time does the lobby close because im buzzy right now but be on there soon kolio did u see my nascar post 200 hundred lap race and u have to quilify to enter but if it turns out good it will be a fun race the race is on thursday
Room will be closed at 9:30 P.M. Eastern.

Previous room had server issues.
New Room Number: 1472-6118-3615-5264-2038

Room is Closed!

Last edited:
will this race use cautions? If so what is the procedure?
I hope it will not come down to a wreck like this! If we do cautions I will explain the procedure pre-race.

However I am still debating, if we do it might only be up to lap 50 or so. It would be a shame if a caution happened at lap 187 in which we could all pit and have 13 lap shootout. We could have just started a 13 lap race to begin with.

In my opinion it throws strategy out the window.

Wrecks do happen guys, racing incidents will happen, you can really not prevent it. However, if we all keep our place(not winning the race on lap 100), I think it will all be fine. It is part of the rules to drive as clean as possible and to fair and honest.

I hope it will not come down to a wreck like this! If we do cautions I will explain the procedure pre-race.

However I am still debating, if we do it might only be up to lap 50 or so. It would be a shame if a caution happened at lap 187 in which we could all pit and have 13 lap shootout. We could have just started a 13 lap race to begin with.

In my opinion it throws strategy out the window.

Wrecks do happen guys, racing incidents will happen, you can really not prevent it. However, if we all keep our place(not winning the race on lap 100), I think it will all be fine. It is part of the rules to drive as clean as possible and to fair and honest.

Its really up to you as the race organizer, I just like to know the rules when I show up for the event

Its really up to you as the race organizer, I just like to know the rules when I show up for the event

There will be cautions, up to lap 120. As soon as the leader begins lap 121, there will be no more cautions. I will put this in the OP as long as some more info!

Also, a room is up for practice and qualifying!
Room Number: 1472-6399-9009-5383-9380

Room Closed

Last edited:
A qualifying room is open for practice and qualifying!

Room Closed

Last edited:
Any reason for changing the race date?
Yes, something personal came up and I will not be able to host the race.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

it`s a formula race so put pp limit to 880

kolio123 said
Here it is guys! This will be a one time event for driver who qualify! I have have been told that these are actually close to what an IRL Indy Car would actually run in real life. The point of this is to get away from the near 300mph speeds at Indianapolis Speedway with the Formula Gran Turismos. I thought it would be cool to tame this car down a little and make a "realistic" event out of it! Hope to see you guys on the track!

I am not sure if you read this part of the post. If you did not read it again here is a short version: It is now closer to an actual Indy Car, not a Formula 1 Car.

Qualifying Practice Room Open!

Room Number: 1472-6681-3630-4564-1456

Room Closed, nice job qualifying tonight guys!

Last edited:
A qualifying Room is open!

Room Number: 1472-6118-3787-3250-9613

Room Closed

Last edited:
*Important Notice*
Qualifying has been opened for one more day!

I will not be able to host a room very long tomorrow, it will close at about 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time! Sorry for any inconveniences!

Qualifying will close on March 7th, at 9:30 P.M. Eastern!

A qualifying room is open guys!
Room Number: 1472-6118-3787-3251-2677

Room Closed

Last edited:
Race day it is! Welcome to everybody once again and good luck!👍

I highly encourage being in the room at least 20 minutes before race. Also the room will open at 1:30 P.M. Eastern Time!

2 things to remember: race clean and fair, and keep mic talk to a minimum(Race talk such as: inside, up high is fine!)!

Unfortunately im going to have to withdraw from the event. I got the yellow light of death a few days ago and was unable to repair my old system to salvage the data, I just picked up a new ps3 today but won't have time to earn the credits for the car. Hopefully Ill see you guys ob track in the future

Back