Indy 500 race

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashes619
  • 5 comments
  • 1,294 views

ashes619

Premium
Messages
5,048
Messages
ashes619
What in your opinion is the fastest car around this track. I have got 9 million credits and would also like the setup that you used for your car on this track. :)
 
I used the X1 and did it in 2 hours flat. So if you just want to get it done fast and painlessly, use an X2010.
 
My fastest lap time has been in the Minolta..
I've used a tuned FGT and couldn't beat my best time..

My guess is the 908 can be the best, but I haven't tuned it at all.. just been running it stock.

edit: -Not having run the X2010
 
Fastest lap of course is the X1 next to that the fastest so far has been in the Toyota GT1 The Minolta is close as is the Nissan 92CP but I think the GT1 can take them both. The 908 is not quite as fast as the Minolta.

On the other hand the Audi R8 may be able to get by with fewer pit stops and as a result may turn in a faster overall time.
 
I just did some 10 lap runs around Indy with a few of my race cars, Pescarolo C60 is the fastest, then the Minolta, Peugeot 908 and Sauber (very close due to my bad driving) and the Audi R10. I will be running them again to get better times in a day or so. Of course the X1 is the top dog, but I don't have one of those yet anf the Formula GT is the next best thing.
 
2 Hours and 18 Mins in a Minolta .

Audi R8 was a few mins quicker due to using less fuel , Preferred using the Minolta as you never ever need to use the brakes or lift off the Throttle even on Stock Settings . Plus the Audi's Exhaust makes a Horrible Noise :grumpy:
 
Back