Indy 500

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamezy10
  • 13 comments
  • 1,063 views
Messages
112
Messages
Robbo5572
How long will this race take me in a aspec using an x2010?
 
You figure you'll be turning out 30 seconds a lap, times that by 200 laps and there you are.
 
Not that good at math are you? Done it more than once. It tales 2 hour and a bit.
:)
 
Not quite, lol. 31-32 seconds on average with good oil and depending on slipstreams. 32-33 seconds once oil runs out just before the first hour, depending on slipstreams once again of course. Factor in pitstops, pit for full fuel every 25 laps (7 times for whole race). Best time i got was something like 1 hour 58 mins.
 
yes i was just adding the info because you already gave the aspec time.
 
Took me around 2:20, but there were a lot of collisions! And I had to coast a couple of times.

Did Suzuka in just under 4 but I know there are maniacs out there who could nail this in nearer to 3.
 
Did Suzuka in just under 4 but I know there are maniacs out there who could nail this in nearer to 3.

Yeah i got 3 hrs 45 mins before the sensitivity for DS3 patch. Could most likely get 320 or so now, much more consistent and faster with 7 sens.
 
How long will this race take me in a aspec using an x2010?

Well, I've never did it in a X1, considering the fact that I didn't had one during the time. But I can make assumptions of how long it can be, as I now have one:

The X1 produces an approximate 35-second laps around Indy, correct? So, just multiply that number 200 times (that's how many laps you gotta do) and you'll get 7,000 seconds, or about 117 minutes, or about 1.94 hours. However, the amount of time placed will increase of how many times you enter the pit stop and how long it takes each stop (a tire change will only take a few, but an oil refill will considerably add in time).

Please note that these results may vary on your driving style and driving rhythm around the track, and the driving options selected before you race.
 
I did it in a FGT under 2.5 hours on a early Saturday morning before the wife got up (didn't have an X1 yet). That includes pit stops, coffee and pop tart pit stops and get rid of coffee pit stops :nervous:. Mind your fuel! About 3/4 through the race my mind wandered off on the back stretch and I ran out of gas but the car will make it back to the pits at 50 mph. Only did that once and still wound up many, many laps ahead of the field. Have fun and good luck.
 
Yeah, I can get almost a 3 lap lead in the 10 lap Indy race, so you should be far, far ahead if you do happen to run out of fuel! LOL

With my DFGT, I unplug it so there is no force feedback.....it is very tiring and I would not want to experience that after 200 laps or so....
 
Back