Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mika

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Ralf

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Juan

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
I think BMW's engine woes may play a hand in the outcome. And the Michelins performance seems down a bit. I doubt the oval aspect will help BMW. I think I heard about Jaguar preferring high downforce, and I believe the U.S. circuit is medium downforce, so it's iffy for that team.

I think it will go to Micheal. David and Mika have a chance. I am doubtful of Rubens. I would say David would have a better chance than Mika and put Rubens above Mika. All referring to 1st.

i hope one of the williams wins becuz they r flat out 4 46secs at indy and the bmw engine is one awesome speed machine

I'm the only one that voted for Ralf, come on people Ralf is the man he's won 2 races this year and is up there in the points.

I voted for Michael, not because I don't like Ralph, but because of William's potential mechanical troubles. :(

Originally posted by Jordan
I voted for Michael, not because I don't like Ralph, but because of William's potential mechanical troubles. :(

Jordan, its spelled Ralf. Yeah they do that potential mechanical troubles but if they dont Indy Weekend, everyone better watch themselves.

I smell new lap record.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

When you find out their dad's name is Rolf, you'll know the younger Schuey is Ralf ;)

I want Jenson Button to win of course since he's my favorite driver, but a Williams up there wouldn't be too bad!

Originally posted by crb
All of my favorite drives don't race any more. They have either retired or past on. Oh well. :( :eek: crb

Me2 man, just read my signanture. Alain Prost, Rahal, Zanardi, who is thankful not dead thanx 2 the quick response by the medical teams at Germany!

Originally posted by crb
That was a good F1 race today. I kinda was hoping Juan Montoya would win

Yeah it sucks that both williams went out on the same lap!

Juan would have won with his pit stragety!

Back